Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genre: HYBRID TWERK
VJ: 板垣聖一(IMAGICA) (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 23 copula
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Dynamite, titled Dynamite (Extended Mix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- A remastered version of Dynamite appears on USAO's second anthology album, USAO ULTIMATE HYPER BEST.
- A remix of Dynamite by Camellia, titled Dynamite (Camellia's MACHO TNT REMIX), also can be found on the same album.
- Dynamite's ANOTHER charts were unlocked on December 10th, 2015.
- Dynamite's Single Player ANOTHER chart has the highest amount of Backspin Scratches of any beatmania IIDX song to date, with 25.
- Its Double Player HYPER and ANOTHER charts also have the second highest amount of Backspin Scratches, with 24.
- Twerk is a dance genre derivated from trap music, usually running between 90 to 110 BPM and using 808 percussion sets as well.
- Hybrid Twerk utilizes more advanced dubstep-like drumsets as well as assets from dubstep and glitch hop.
- At 100 BPM, Dynamite is currently the song with the lowest constant BPM to be rated Level 12 in beatmania IIDX.
- Dynamite received a jacket on the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS page for November 2015. This jacket has not yet been used in a BEMANI game.
- Dynamite received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- Dynamite is one of the qualifying round songs in the The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship for beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||276 / 0 / 0||610 / 48 / 0||1246 / 30 / 0||1953 / 61 / 25||-||775 / 48 / 5||1194 / 51 / 24||2098 / 57 / 24||-|
|beatmania IIDX 23 copula→25 CANNON BALLERS||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||3||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|