FOR THE FINAL
FOR THE FINAL
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Asaki
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- FOR THE FINAL is GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5's ENDING as of Extra Level 10. The song is played immediately after clearing Rock to Infinity on INFINITY STAGE, up to the highest difficulty level cleared.
- FOR THE FINAL is the first ending song in a GuitarFreaks & DrumMania game since DAY DREAM in GUITARFREAKS 4thMIX & drummania 3rdMIX. As the game's ending song, FOR THE FINAL's video doubles as the game's credits roll.
- FOR THE FINAL's video was removed in all of its appearances in the XG / GITADORA series.
- Unlike the other GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 EXTRA RUSH stages, FOR THE FINAL does not automatically unlock into Standard Mode at Extra Level 13. However, FOR THE FINAL is available on GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6 by clearing the song in Quest Mode.
- At 1 minute and 15 seconds, FOR THE FINAL is one of the shortest songs in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity's EXTRA RUSH|
|EXTRA STAGEs||一網打尽 - Dynamis - FORCE Interval Build - VANESSA -転生編- - TENGU|
|ENCORE STAGE||Blue Forest|
|PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE||A.DOGMA|
|INFINITY STAGE||Rock to Infinity|
|ENDING STAGE||FOR THE FINAL|