Composition: KONAMI Kukeiha Club
Arrangement: Papehina, Yukky, PON, wac
pop'n music Genre: GETSUFUMA-DEN (月風魔伝)
pop'n music Character: 月風魔 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝
Other Music Game Appearances:
- ポップンリズミン コナミゲームパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- 月風魔伝 is a medley of background music from the KONAMI Famicom game Getsufuma-den (月風魔伝).
- The songs, in order of appearance: スタート (スタート音)→行け!月風魔 (マップBGM)→1000億光年の彼方 (アクションBGM)→龍骨鬼戦 (大ボス敵BGM).
- Two medleys of 月風魔伝's background music have also appeared in BEMANI:
- A remix of 龍骨鬼戦 (大ボス敵BGM), one of the background musics from 月風魔伝, by yuukiss, titled 「月風魔伝」龍骨鬼戦 yks Remix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- 月風魔伝 was made available in the pop'n music 18 INTERNET RANKING folder as part of the songlist for Internet Ranking #1 (1/27/2010).
- As of 2/10/2010, 月風魔伝 has become available for play in all modes.
- 月風魔伝's title translates to "The legend of the moon and wind demon."
- 月風魔伝 marks Eiichi Kitsukawa first appearance in BEMANI since 流転と回天, INNOCENT 3 from pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS.
- According to Eiichi Kitsukawa, 月風魔伝 was originally planned for beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS, but the tempo changes were considered too much at the time, and the song was re-recorded for pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝 five years later.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝||15||22||34||38||17||21|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET→20 fantasia||15||22||↓32||38||17||21|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||38||44||17||21|