HYPER BOUNDARY GATE
HYPER BOUNDARY GATE
Genre: GOA TRANCE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 6th style -new songs collection-
Other Music Game Appearances:
Some vocal samples can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A sequel/follow-up to HYPER BOUNDARY GATE, GHOST REVIVAL, appears in beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- A slower, downtempo remix of HYPER BOUNDARY GATE by SLAKE, titled HYPER BOUNDARY GATE (Slow Flow Mix), appears on L.E.D.'s album 電人K.
- HYPER BOUNDARY GATE marked the final usage of Toshiyuki Kakuta's L.E.D.LIGHT alias in BEMANI for 13 years, until 真 地獄超特急 -HELL or HELL-'s debut in beatmania IIDX 23 copula.
- HYPER BOUNDARY GATE received a new Single ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 8th style CS. This chart was later made playable in the arcade series upon the song's revival in beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS.
- HYPER BOUNDARY GATE is an unlockable revival song in beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS' ARENA MODE.
- It received a brand-new Double ANOTHER chart upon its revival.
Song Production Information
Ever since the first time I wrote music for beatmania - the song GENOM SCREAMS for beatmania GOTTAMIX - I've experimented with mixing other genres with Goa/Psychedelic trance. It's true that it's all work I've been requested to do, but I'd also like beatmania to become a window through which people can be exposed to goa trance for the first time. It feels extremely forward to write this, but I hope and feel that I've done at least a small part towards contributing to the goa trance scene by making more people interested in goa trance. If there are people who became interested in goa through my tracks, and began buying CD's and going to clubs, or even deciding to produce their own goa tracks, then I'm truly happy to have had that sort of influence.
Video Production Information
I've definitely been exposed to lots of different artists and genres of music through this work, but I feel I've been influenced the most through L.E.D.'s interpretation of goa trance. One could say that my mountaineering self is due in part to the rough textures of goa.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 6th through 9th style, and from 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style CS||3||4||6||-||5||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||5||7||7||6||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style→9th style||-||↓3||7||-||↑6||↑7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||↑6||↑8||↑9||6||↑8||10|