I feel ...
i feel ...
Artist: AKIRA YAMAOKA
Composition/Arrangement: AKIRA YAMAOKA
Length: 1:47 (beatmania IIDX), 1:42 (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style / DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a slightly shorter version of i feel ..., cutting a little bit of the intro.
- A piano arrangement of i feel ... by SySF., titled i feel... (New Age Hope Mix), appears on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 5 CD.
- A remix of i feel ... by T.O.Y., titled i feel... (T.O.Y. Remix), can be found in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- Another remix of i feel ... by Junk Circuit, titled i feel... Junk Circuit Mix, can be found in the DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 Song Pack #7.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The character featured in i feel ...'s DanceDanceRevolution graphics and background animations is called Maria.
- i feel... received a BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution- incorrectly notes i feel... as Akira Yamaoka's first DanceDanceRevolution original song. He had earlier composed LOVE THIS FEELIN' over two years prior in DanceDanceRevolution 2ndReMIX.
- i feel... is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from June 3rd, 2020, after purchasing its charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
I kind of regret having agreed to do this song (laughs).
These days I just don't have trance in me anymore ...
It was kind of embarrassing writing it. Still, it's nice to listen to (laughs).
CS Information Data
"i feel..." by AKIRA YAMAOKA is the first Dance Dance Revolution song to be fully created by the same talented musician who composed the original music soundtrack to KONAMI's Silent Hill series of the games. Don't worry, "i feel..." won't try to scare you with monsters.
"i feel..." by AKIRA YAMAOKA debuted on DDRMAX2 Dance Dance Revolution and is an uplifting trance song combined with emotional vocals. You will definitely feel the energy of this song when you are dancing. Be sure to check out the new tune from AKIRA YAMAOKA in this game as well.
Video Production Information
It's the return of Mr. Yamaoka, who took a break from IIDX for 6th style; I'm sure all the fans are happy.
This is another very YAMAOKA-like track (or is it?).
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 7th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 in 12 HAPPY SKY.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||5||N/A||-||4||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→20 tricoro||-||4||5||7||-||4||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||2||4||5||5||-||4||5||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||5||7||-||4||5||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||92 / 0||132 / 4||202 / 30||331 / 2||- / - / -||84 / 20||196 / 6||329 / 3||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||3||6||9||-||2||5||9||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS US||1||3||6||9||-||2||5||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS US||1||3||6||9||-||2||5||9||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.