Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)
Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)
Artist: Stone Bros.
Composition/Arrangement: NM Sequence Unlimited
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Turn me on Let's see who's better (Let's see) Player one or player two I wanna groove with you so turn me on! Hey yo, I'm like this, so watch the moves that I make How I take over the floor, throw the grooves that I shake I'm number one, how'd you figure that I'm losing my place? If your the joker, player, then who's the ace? Hey, yo, it's me, the player to beat, I'm playin' for keeps I got some special moves, so homie don't sleep You learn and I teach controllin' the game You can brag all you want, but you kids don't be rollin' the same I'm bringin' the pain... The game is done, you might as well run My time is come and I'm gonna shine like the sun No suprise, I'll bust a flip on you guys The dance moves I do, I'm keepin' it live Keepin' the vibe, fly-guy style express Competition is none, player, and I jam like that I'm the best, can't be beat, you know it's me, keep up the pace, and you'll advance with me, c'mon Let's see who's better (Better) Player one or player two I wanna groove with you so turn me on! Let's see who's better (Let's see) Player one or player two I wanna groove with you so turn me on!
Song Connections / Remixes
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) is a remix of Let the beat hit em!, from DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX.
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) is a game size edit of the DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS staff roll.
- The full version of Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) can be found on the NAOKI'S PREMIUM TRACKS album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- From DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution 6thMIX- through DanceDanceRevolution X, and in DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS as well, Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)'s artist was shown as STONE BROS..
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) received an updated banner in DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution 6thMIX- to reflect this change.
- Before DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA and in the DanceEvolution series, Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)'s title has a space before the subtitle, shown as Let the beat hit em! (CLASSIC R&B STYLE).
- In DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX, it is shown as Let the beat hit em! ~CLASSIC R&B STYLE~.
- In DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2 and Dancing Stage UNIVERSE2, it was changed to Let The Beat Hit 'Em Classic R&B Style.
- On the DanceEvolution ARCADE website, the title is misspelled as Let the beat hit em! (CLASSIC R&D STYLE). This was never fixed.
- In DanceDanceRevolution X, Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) was mistakenly grouped in the DDR 4thMIX folder. This was fixed in DanceDanceRevolution X2 where it went back to the DDRMAX folder.
- Despite that the original Let the beat hit em! has not been in an arcade DanceDanceRevolution release since Dancing Stage EuroMIX2, Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) is still on the arcades.
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) received a Single BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) is one of the few KONAMI originals in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX that does not appear in Dancing Stage Unleashed.
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) received new graphics and a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2.
- Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE) appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the Mega Mix 2 pack.
- Let the beat hit em! (CLASSIC R&B STYLE) can be unlocked in DanceEvolution ARCADE on the Inokuma daisakusen (胃ノ熊大作戦) event, which started on October 30th, 2013.
Song Production Information
CS Information Data
"Let the beat hit em!(CLASSIC R&B STYLE)" by STONE BROS. is a perfect R&B remix of the original song. Originally debuted in Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX, this song features a great bass line, jazzy melodies, soulful vocals and excellent rap lyrics - the perfect combination to get you movin' and groovin'. After the beat hits you, you'll be hooked.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||65 / 0||133 / 0||172 / 0||192 / 0||- / - / -||134 / 0||172 / 0||190 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||-||3||5||6||-||3||5||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||3||5||6||-||3||5||6||-|
|DDRMAX CS JP||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|
|DDRMAX CS NA||-||3||5||6||-||3||5||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE2||N/A||3||5||6||-||3||5||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS||3||6||7||10||-||6||7||10||-|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||↓2||↓3||↓5||-||3||↓4||↓4||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||3||5||6|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||3||5||6|
|DanceMasters / DanceEvolution||3|