This page is for the song by DJ MIKO titled SKY HIGH. For other songs of the same title, please see Sky High (disambiguation).
Artist: DJ MIKO
Composition: Clive Kenneth Scott, Desmond Roy Dyer
Arrangement: DJ MIKO
Album: Dancemania X3 (1999)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000
Other Music Game Appearances:
We could have touched the sky, You've blown it all sky high. Blown round by the wind, Thrown down in a spin. I gave you love, I thought that we had made it to the top. I gave you all, I had to give, Why did it have to stop? You've blown it all sky high By telling me a lie Without a reason why. You've blown it all sky high. You've blown it all sky high, Our love had wings to fly. We could've touched the sky. You've blown it all sky high.
Song Connections / Remixes
- SKY HIGH is a cover of the 1975 song by Jigsaw of the same name.
- An 8-bit arrangement of SKY HIGH appears in DanceDanceRevolution GB2.
- A remix of SKY HIGH, titled SKY HIGH ~SPEED MIX~, appears on the Dancemania SPEED G album.
- Another remix of SKY HIGH, titled SKY HIGH (Zombie Remix), appears in MARTIAL BEAT.
- A remixed cover of SKY HIGH by Haruki Yamada (ATTIC INC.) with Martin Leroux, titled SKY HIGH (20th Anniversary Mix), appears in DanceDanceRevolution A20.
- SKY HIGH received Double charts identical to its Single charts in DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX.
- However, a full set of proper Double charts, labeled as KCET, can be found in the game's Data Bank.
- SKY HIGH received a Single BEGINNER chart and a brand-new set of Double charts in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- It was the only licensed song from the Solo sub-series to appear in a main arcade DanceDanceRevolution title.
- SKY HIGH received a Double BEGINNER chart and new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- Despite that SKY HIGH's BPM is displayed as 136, it speeds up to 139 BPM for three measures in the beginning of the song.
- In DanceDanceRevolution GB2, SKY HIGH runs at 137 BPM instead.
- In DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX, SKY HIGH reuses Don't Stop!～AMD 2nd MIX～'s background animations.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, and 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||113 / 0||128 / 0||244 / 0||- / - / -||113 / 0||128 / 0||244 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||-||2||4||7||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||-||2||4||7||-||1||3||6||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||57 / 0||113 / 0||128 / 0||244 / 0||- / - / -||122 / 3||184 / 34||240 / 1||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection||1||2||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||2||4||7|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||2||4||7|