Not to be confused with RECALL.
Artist: ULTIMATE HEIGHTS
Composition/Lyrics: M.Summers / B.Edwards / N.Rogers
Album: Dancemania SUMMERS 2 (1999)
Length: 1:18 (beatmania), 1:28 (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania 5thMIX -Time to get down-
Other Music Game Appearances:
Pump this party, pump that body, Pump this party, pump that body, Pump that body Pump that body Put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on It's got you screaming It's got you screaming It's got you screaming It's got you screaming (put it on) It's got you screaming It's got you screaming It's got you screaming It's got you screaming Put it on C'mon, do it! C'mon, do it! Keep on pushing harder (put it on) Let the music motivate your mind You got to get loose, You got to get loose, Rock in a stance (keep on pushing harder) People standing around, Do you wanna gain ground, Make the beat pound, People standing around, Do you wanna gain ground, Make the beat pound, Make her body hips gyrate, As the bass slaps her face, You move jack that body, Keep on pushing harder Put it on
Song Connections / Remixes
- TOTAL RECALL samples the melody of CHIC's I Want Your Love.
- A different cut of TOTAL RECALL was planned for the DanceDanceRevolution series, but it was later scrapped (see Trivia below).
- Data for TOTAL RECALL can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS, including its banner and background. However, the song does not appear in the final version of the game.
- TOTAL RECALL is absent from beatstage 5thMIX -Time to get down-, the Korean release of beatmania 5thMIX -Time to get down-.
- It is also absent from hiphopmania completeMIX 2, the North American release of beatmania completeMIX 2.
Song Production Information
The brass hits will get you excited, so please dance as you play out the vigorously shouting voices.
Video Production Information
This is an upbeat dance tune. I tried to make the screen light up and dance around. There's a lot of songs with a lot of notes, due to how skilled all these recent beatmania players are, so there isn't a lot of time to put in animations during all the action, but I got in just the right amount of backgrounds mid-song. It's easy to see how they go with the keys, and are rather enjoyable.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania 5thMIX→completeMIX 2||1||2||-||1||2||-|
|beatmania APPEND 5thMIX||1||2||-||1||2||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||189 / 0||233 / 0||326 / 0||- / - / -||149 / 0||206 / 0||262 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS (unused data)||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|