Jump to navigation Jump to search
天庭 (Tentei) is あさき's second album. According to him, the theme for this album is "love and people".
|Published by||KONAMI Digital Entertainment|
|01. 散るを踏み 残るを仰ぐ||NEW|
|02. 天庭||GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG|
|03. 魚氷に上り 耀よひて||REFLEC BEAT limelight|
|04. 愛のかたち 幸せのかたち||jubeat copious APPEND / GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3|
|05. つばめ||NEW (REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-)|
|06. このひと しりませんか||NEW|
|08. まほろば教||beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD|
|09. 行き過ぎて後に||GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 Groove to Live|
|10. ほしふりの果て 極東史記より||NEW|
|11. 虚仮虚仮として けしからず||NEW|
|12. 其曰く 教外別伝をして||NEW|
|13. 生きてこそ||pop'n music portable 2|
|14. 白きを廻り 黒きの巡り||NEW|
All songs composed, arranged, written and sung by Asaki
- 天庭 was originally planned to be released in 2010. It was not pushed through due to Asaki's illness.
- A preview of 天庭 was released in 2011.
- The limited edition of 天庭 contains a DVD disc with new music videos for 天庭, the original つばめ, and 猿の経.
- Despite having a different title, まほろば教 is a long version of 鬼言集. A different cut of まほろば教 is used in REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-.
- An interview with Asaki on 4Gamer reveals some details about 天庭:
- The album version of つばめ sounds very different compared with the original つばめ from pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE. Asaki stated that he changed it to fit the theme of 天庭 (which was changed during the time when he was ill), to convey the theme of "love and people".
- Likewise, he also stated that まほろば教 was going to last for 18 minutes before shortening it to 9 minutes. This was because he could not fit all of 鬼言集's story in 天庭.
- Asaki left all of the artist information out because he wanted to convey a mysterious feeling for the album.
- The Q&A section of 天庭 (archived) reveals other details about the album:
- Asaki confirmed that the strings are done by Jun Takeuchi and Nakata, among others. He samples drums for some songs.
- He wanted to include 水面静かに大地の烈日わたらせて in 天庭, but he was ill at the time when he decided on the track list for the album.
- He did not include 猿の経 in 天庭 as he thinks that the song does not need to be longer.
- 天庭 (the song) was originally planned to last for 20 minutes.
- 其曰く 教外別伝をして has its lyrics unwritten under Asaki's request, as he deemed them unnecessary as he can understand the story by its title.
- Its title translates to "It is said by kyougebetsuden". In Zen Buddhism, 教外別伝 refers to a spiritual awakening that cannot be experienced with words and letters, which can be attained only by the communion of mind with mind.
- 天庭 (the song) and 愛のかたち 幸せのかたち are Asaki's favorite songs in 天庭. 愛のかたち 幸せのかたち was added to the album because he wanted an "acoustic feeling".
- Asaki confirmed that 白きを廻り 黒きの巡り contains belly drums.
- このひと しりませんか was the quickest song he had made. He encourages people to use it as a ringtone.
- 散るを踏み 残るを仰ぐ's lyrics are a poem written by Asaki on the front of the album's booklet. He notes that the handwritings are あまも's, not Asaki's. He claims that his writing are like "cute characters (kanji)".
- According to Asaki, ほしふりの果て 極東史記より is re-interpretation of both ほしふり and 極東史記