Tir na n'Og
Tir na n'Og
Artist: WORLD SEQUENCE
Composition/Arrangement: Seiya Murai
BPM: 110 (pop'n music), 54-112 (DanceDanceRevolution)
pop'n music Genre: JIG (ジグ)
pop'n music Character: Robin&Cock 
pop'n CG design: ちょび。
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 8
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Tir na n'Og can be found on the pop'n music 8 AC ♡ CS pop'n music 6 original soundtrack.
- A remix of Tir na n'Og by inOak, titled Tir na n'Og (Europa GT Remix), appears in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- In Irish mythology, Tír na nÓg (meaning "Land of the Young") is one of the names given to the Otherworld. It is depicted as a supernatural realm of everlasting youth, beauty, health, abundance and joy.
- Robin&Cock had many preliminary designs, one of which would later become fili, the rival character of pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE's Caring Dance.
- According to TAMA, Tir na n'Og's early genre was CELT 2 (ケルト2), which suggests that originally Tir na n'Og was meant to be a sequel to 水中家族のテーマ, CELT from pop'n music 3.
- In the pop'n music data, Tir na n'Og is named "celt2" as well.
- Robin&Cock appear in the 2003 movie Lost in Translation.
- Tir na n'Og appears as DLC for the American version of pop'n music, in the Grand Touring pack, where Tir na n'Og's title and artist are capitalized as Tir Na n'Og and World Sequence respectively.
- Tir na n'Og is not included on the pop'n music BEMANI category, despite its appearance in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- Tir na n'Og's DanceDanceRevolution graphics were made by Chris Won.
- Chris Won's website shows several sketches of Tir na n'Og's artwork.
- Tir na n'Og was one of 30 possible picks for songs for REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper's 7th Set (Users' SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlocking system.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||72 / 2||110 / 0||275 / 26||434 / 26||- / - / -||110 / 0||280 / 11||383 / 54||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE||N/A||3||6||9||-||3||6||9||-|
|pop'n music 8||8||17||21||28||13||24|
|pop'n music 9||8||↑18||21||28||13||24|
|pop'n music 10→12 いろは||8||↓16||↑23||28||13||24|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→18 せんごく列伝||8||16||↓22||28||13||24|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET→20 fantasia||8||16||↓20||28||13||24|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||22||26||34||13||24|
|pop'n music 8 CS||8||18||21||28||13||24|