Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Tsugumi Kataoka (片岡嗣実)
- Birth date: March 21
- Birth place: Oofuna
- Blood type: A
- Website: http://tsugumikataoka.com/index.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tsugsan
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/tsugumikataoka
Tsugumi has also composed music for other artists, like Hideo Suwa, Sanae Shintani and Sachiko Sugawara. He also composes instrumental music for the pop'n music series, and even performs some of his own songs.
- Of all the arcade pop'n music games after his debut up until pop'n music ラピストリア, pop'n music 5 was the only one that didn't have a new song composed or arranged by Tsugumi Kataoka.
- Tsugumi Kataoka is tied with Seiya Murai with the most appearances of any non-vocalist in the arcade pop'n music titles, with 20 games.
- He also holds the current record for the most active commission artist in any BEMANI series, having appeared in 21 pop'n music games.
- Tsugumi composed a song for SEGA's maimai arcade music game series - ピーマンたべたら.
- パーキッツ (with Manami Fujino)
- わるじぇんぬ (with Manami Fujino and Yukie Sasara)
- Butapunch Philharmonic Orchestra
- Ako Atak
- Princess Piccolo Original Soundtrack (2012)
- 宇宙コンビニエンス (2012)
- おもいで列車(トレイン) (2012)
- KING of the SEA (201?)
- カタオカツグミ プレゼンツ スピンアウツ！ (2013)
- 俺の足元に跪くがいい (2014)
- ラセンカイダン (2015)
- TSUGUMI KATAOKA PRESENTS Girly Collection (2016)
- Piano Lapse (2017)
- ピコ×ピコハンマー (2018)
- PUNCH-UP SYMPHONIA! (2019)
- COMPLETE BUTAPUNCH (TBA)