- Name: Tsugumi Kataoka (片岡嗣実)
- Birth date: March 21
- Birth place: Oofuna
- Blood type: A
- Website: http://tsugumikataoka.com/index.html
Tsugumi Kataoka is mostly known as being the former composer and arranger for Parquets, with Manami Fujino on the vocals. Together, they contributed with at least a song on nearly every pop'n music arcade game until pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, and also with some music for anime like Mirmo de Pon.
Tsugumi has also composed music for other artists, like Hideo Suwa, Sanae Shintani and Sachiko Sugawara. He also composes instrumental music for the pop'n music series, and even performs some of his own songs.
- Of all the arcade pop'n music games after his debut up until pop'n music ラピストリア, pop'n music 5 is the only one that didn't have a new song composed or arranged by Tsugumi Kataoka.
- Tsugumi Kataoka is tied with Seiya Murai with the most appearances of any non-vocalist in the arcade pop'n music titles, with 20 games.
- He also holds the current record for the most active commission artist in any BEMANI series, having appeared in 21 pop'n music games.
- Tsugumi composed a song for SEGA's maimai arcade music game series - ピーマンたべたら.
- パーキッツ (with Manami Fujino)
- わるじぇんぬ (with Manami Fujino and Yukie Sasara)
- Butapunch Philharmonic Orchestra
- Ako Atak