Artist: kors k feat. Suzuyo Miyamoto
Composition/Arrangement/Synthesizers & Programming: kors k
Lyrics/Vocals/Chorus: Suzuyo Miyamoto
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
- DanceDanceRevolution A
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- DANCERUSH STARDOM
- jubeat plus music pack 01
- jubeat plus (Android)
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 08
*I wanna be your girl I wanna hold you so tight Baby,come close to me I'm crazy for you I wanna be your girl I wanna be with you tonight yeah... I can't wait no more!! 行くあてもなく走り続けた 真夜中ずっとはしゃぐ二人 Drivin' もどかしい距離近付けるように 二人の好きな曲で埋め尽くして Can't stop loving you あの日からずっと Can't stop think of you 何も手につかない Oh, I can't go back この想いはあなたへと加速し続ける もう止まらない もう戻れない Baby, Don't you know that you're always in my mind 知らぬ間にきっと 恋に落ちてた そばにいたいの Oh I wanna be your special one *repeat
Song Connections / Remixes
- A piano ballad arrangement of Special One, titled Special One(Dreamin' Of You), appears on kors k's first album, Ways For Liberation.
- Special One is one of the Class C unlocks in jubeat.
- In jubeat ripples and its APPEND version, it is one of the White C Class unlocks.
- In jubeat knit and its APPEND version, it is one of the Indigo Shirt unlocks.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it was part of the Step unlocking system, unlockable by reaching Step Level 13.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default by playing with an e-amusement pass.
- Special One marks kors k's first appearance in the jubeat series.
- Special One is one of four jubeat crossovers for beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS as part of the jubeat×beatmania IIDX APPEND STYLE event. Special One is made playable by playing jubeat ripples on March 8th, 2010 onwards and having a save file on the player's e-AMUSEMENT PASS.
- In UBeat location tests, Special One's artist was just credited to kors k.
- In jubeat plus and jukebeat, Special One uses this jacket as well.
- Special One is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Special One is one of the three songs available by default in the Android release of jubeat plus, along with Jumping Boogie and 天国と地獄.
- Special One was removed from jubeat saucer when the game was released. However, it was later revived on December 31th, 2012.
- It was removed again on April 1st, 2013. It was revived again on February 1st, 2014.
- Special One received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- This chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- Special One can be unlocked from April 12th, 2016 on beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
- Special One is the CHALLENGE15 unlock of DanceEvolution ARCADE's CHALLENGE category (CHALLENGEカテゴリー) unlocking system.
- Special One is unlockable in DanceDanceRevolution A from August 8th, 2016, as part of the BABY-LON'S ADVENTURE (バビロン アドベンチャー) event. It is unlocked by clearing WORLD 3.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- Special One is one of the 2 Players/みんなでBATTLE exclusive songs in DANCERUSH STARDOM. It was available for play from August 17th to 19th, 2018.
- It was available again from August 24th to 26th, 2018.
- It was available again from August 31st to September 2nd, 2018.
- It was available again from September 7th to 9th, 2018.
- It is permanently available from September 14th, 2018 (though it is still limited to 2 Players/みんなでBATTLE).
- From October 9th, 2018, it is available for all modes.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5.
DANCERUSH difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem||-||5||7||9||5||8||9|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→25 CANNON BALLERS||2||5||7||9||5||8||9|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||7||9||5||8||9|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||7||9||5||8||9|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||77 / 1||131 / 8||176 / 6||261 / 2||- / - / -||127 / 8||177 / 6||252 / 7||- / - / -|
|Dancer||デイジー(DLC5) / デイヴ(R&B/HIP HOP)|
|Game||1 Player||2 Players|
(196 / 196)
(279 / 279)
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||5||7|
|DanceEvolution ARCADE CHALLENGEカテゴリー|
| Watch Out Pt.2 - 轟け！恋のビーンボール！！ - Sakura Sunrise - Little Star - 罪と罰 - Reaching for the Stars - LUV CAN SAVE U - Kind Lady - Gimme a Big Beat|
Din Don Dan - I'm so Happy - 無双 - Settin' the Scene - 朱と碧のランページ - Special One