Artist: TABAN KING
Composition/Arrangement: Yasuhiko Fukuda
BPM: 130 (pop'n music 2→18), 129 (pop'n music 19→Present)
Length: 1:31 (NORMAL), 1:51 (HYPER/EX)
pop'n music Genre: MASARA (マサラ)
pop'n music Character: KARLI 
pop'n stage Character: KARLI [pns]
pop'n CG design: shio (pop'n music 2)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The pop'n music 2 original soundtrack ☆ new songs collection version of すてきなタブーラ is longer than the game cut.
- すてきなタブーラ received a slightly re-arranged version of the song in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET, which is used on every chart.
- The HYPER and EX charts of すてきなタブーラ use the pop'n music 2 original soundtrack ☆ new songs collection length of the song, while the other difficulties use the shorter cut.
- According to shio, KARLI's pop'n music 2 design was her first work in the pop'n music series, with the guidance of p-cat.
- In the Asian English arcade release of pop'n music 2, すてきなタブーラ's title was changed to Great Taboola. The genre was also changed to ASIAN.
- すてきなタブーラ was the only song playable in FREE MODE from the get-go in pop'n music 2 CS.
- すてきなタブーラ received brand new HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
- すてきなタブーラ is the second song from pop'n music 2 to receive an EX chart, and it is also the second song composed by Yasuhiko Fukuda to receive both HYPER and EX charts.
- すてきなタブーラ is not included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection, despite being a KONAMI original and still in the arcades.
- In pop'n music 3, すてきなタブーラ's character was ice [3-4P].
- In pop'n music 6 CS, すてきなタブーラ uses pop'n stage's KARLI instead of her pop'n music 2 version.
- すてきなタブーラ was added to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from OTOGEE., Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 2→4||-||5||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9→18 せんごく列伝||5||5||-||-||6||-|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET||5||↑6||27||39||6||-|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||5||6||27||↓38||6||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||12||↑35||44||6||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||5||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||5||-||-||-||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music 2 and 3's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 138.
|pop'n stage ex||-||13||-||-||13||-|