100sec. Kitchen Battle!!
100sec. Kitchen Battle!!
Artist: Orange Lounge
Composition/Arrangement: Tomosuke Funaki
Lyrics/Vocals: Shizue Tokui
BPM: 89-178 (DanceDanceRevolution), 178? (pop'n music)
pop'n music Genre: SPECIAL COOKING (スペシャルクッキング)
pop'n music Character: Mimi / Nyami [8-SPECIAL COOKING]
pop'n CG designer: shio
Beat'n Groovy Character: BETTY [BnG]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 8
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! is a longer and slightly re-arranged version of One Minutes Kitchen Battle!, from MAMBO A GO GO.
- In turn, One Minutes Kitchen Battle! is an arrangement of MAMBO A GO GO's title screen music.
- A remix of 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! arranged and featuring the vocals of とどのすけとめたろう, titled 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! (tometaro.Kitchen Battle), appears on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 6 CD.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! appears as part of the song medley pot-pourri d'marmalade in GUITARFREAKS 10thMIX & drummania 9thMIX.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! shares the "1, 2" part of the "1, 2, 3, 4!" vocal sample with LUCKY? STAFF.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Mimi and Nyami are drawn in the same kind of art style the MAMBO A GO GO characters are.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! is one of the songs that appears as a pre-order DLC for pop'n music portable 2.
- The BPM change at the end of 100sec. Kitchen Battle!!'s charts is different depending on the difficulty
- 5-Buttons NORMAL/HYPER, 7-Buttons NORMAL, and 9-Buttons NORMAL charts: 178→89→178→88→178.
- 7-Buttons and 9-Buttons HYPER charts: 178→89→178→11→178.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, 100sec. Kitchen Battle!!'s title was slightly changed to 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!!.
- 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!! and Mobo★Moga are the only KONAMI original songs with vocals that don't have their lyrics on-screen in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3.
- In DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3, 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!! can be unlocked in QUEST MODE by beating Susan in Club Cetus.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!!'s Beat'n Groovy 5-Buttons chart is exactly the same as its original pop'n music 5-Button chart.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! was one of 30 possible picks for songs for REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper's 7th Set (Users' SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlocking system. It ranked 8th overall in number of votes.
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! was performed live at the EXIT TUNES DANCE PARTY beatnation summit 2015 event.
- 100sec. kitchen Battle!! appears as selectable background music in CHASE CHASE JOKERS (チェイスチェイスジョーカーズ).
- It received a new jacket in CHASE CHASE JOKERS, which has not been used in a BEMANI game.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
Beat'n Groovy difficulty rated from 1 to 8.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|3 Buttons||5 Buttons|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||48 / 0||71 / 1||253 / 1||340 / 2||425 / 4 / 0||75 / 1||253 / 1||323 / 3||421 / 4 / 0|
|5-Buttons||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 8||11||29||36||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||↓8||↓27||36||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||8||↓24||36||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||30||42||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||8||27||36||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9 CS||8||24||36||-||11||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2 DLC||※7||24||36||-||-||-||13||20||25|
|pop'n music Lively||-||30||42||-||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has a different notecount:
- pop'n music portable 2's 5-Buttons NORMAL chart: total notes: 182.