CS pnm BnG
|pop'n music Japanese CS releases|
|Sony PlayStation & PlayStation 2|
| 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
12 Iroha - 13 Carnival - 14 FEVER! - Best Hits!
|Animation Melody - Puzzle Dama - DISNEY TUNES|
|Sony PlayStation Portable|
|pop'n portable - pop'n portable 2|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4|
|Nintendo GameBoy Color|
|GB pop'n - GB Animation Melody - GB DISNEY TUNES|
|pop'n Da!! - pop'n Wii - Utacchi - pop'n rhythmin|
|pop'n music foreign CS releases|
| Beat'n Groovy - pop'n music - pop'n rhythm|
pop'n mobile - pop'n mobile 2
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Release date: October 8th, 2008.
- First and only pop'n music title on the Xbox 360.
General Information / Changes
- First console pop'n music title to be released internationally outside of Japan, available as a digital download on Xbox Live Arcade.
- Pop-kuns are called Beats. Beat'n-kuns (ビートン君) in the Japanese version.
- Beats don't disappear once hit, instead they just fall off the screen.
- Character design was made by Naoko "NAPPIE" Ishida.
- Song list is comprised only of KONAMI original songs, and unlike the main pop'n music titles at the time, songs do not have genres.
- The only difficulties available are 3 and 5 buttons. 5 Buttons charts are exactly the same as the songs' original pop'n music 5 Button charts.
- The Xbox Live Vision camera can also be used for a different game mode.
- The KONAMI Code can be used in the main menu for a different controller layout.
- Interface is based around pop'n music 9.
- BETTY is the default character. Other characters have to be beaten to be unlocked.
- Became backwards compatible on Xbox One in January 12th, 2017.
- WE TWO ARE ONE / Lala Moore (BETTY) - 1
- Gotta Get My Groove On / good-cool feat. Aundréa L Hopkins (JENNIFER) - 1
- MOON / dj TAKA feat. Erika Mochizuki (SAKURA) - 2
- Missing Cat / SAKURAI yasushi feat.KUDO (DARK) - 2
- 100sec. Kitchen Battle!! / Orange Lounge (BETTY) - 2
- starmine (pop'n mixxx) / Ryu☆ (SAKURA) - 2
- spicy piece / ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (PINKY) - 2
- R.C. / Waldeus von Dövjak (T.K) - 2
- BEYOND THE EARTH / Nekomata Master (Cool D) - 3
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.