Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (PON)
Lyrics/Vocals: Konami Amusement (MarL)
pop'n music Character: Sigre [usa]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
降りしきる 雨に夜は 訪れ 鳴り止まない 静寂に 瞳閉じた 憧れや 理想の 美しさで 手足 縛り 見失った 「正しさの先に未来はあるよ」 って､それじゃぁ 僕は 何だろう？ 「なぜ空は なぜ都市は なぜ僕は なみだを ながすの？」 キミが微笑んだ気がした なぜ君は⋯ なぜ僕は⋯
furishikiru ame ni yoru wa otozure nariyamanai seijaku ni hitomi tojita akogare ya yume no utsukushisa de teashi shibari miushinatta "tadashisa no saki ni mirai wa aru yo" tte, sore jaa boku wa nan darou? "naze sora wa naze machi wa naze boku wa namida wo nagasu no?" kimi ga hohoenda ki ga shita naze kimi wa... naze boku wa...
Song Connections / Remixes
- 哀彩 is one of the NAVI-kun to tabi wo shiyou! (ナビくんと旅をしよう！) unlockable songs of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢. It can be unlocked from December 20th, 2016 until September 27th, 2017.
- As of March 8th, 2018, 哀彩 is automatically unlocked for everyone to play.
- 哀彩's banner shows its romanized title alongside its Japanese title.
- 哀彩 marks MarL's debut in BEMANI.
- Sigre is a corruption of "shigure" (時雨), which is Japanese for "rain in late autumn or early winter".
Song Production Information
Nice to meet you, I'm MarL. It is read as "maaru".
It is very nice, and is my favorite name.
Does everyone like to sing?
I tend to sing anywhere.
But my voice is a little low, so sometimes I cannot sing the songs I want to sing.
There are many beautiful things in the world.
When I see one of those things I think "I wish I would be like this".
When I heard PON's first demo I thought and told him "I can not sing that high".
I was a little sad, then PON said after a brief silence, "Yeah, I know."
Then the second demo arrived soon.
When I heard the demo, my mind was overwhelmed by PON remembering my thoughts, the feelings in my heart overflew.
I teared a bit.
I put such feelings into the lyrics and vocals for this song.
Now, I wish I could paint the stars that I can draw on my mind.
Going ahead to that starry sky! After all, it is the first one!
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||9||29||41||46||27||-|