Piano/Other Instruments & Programming: nonuplet
pop'n music Character: ? [usa]
pop'n CG designer: ちっひ and mayo
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Chaos:Q's main BPM (201) is 1 BPM faster than uən, continuing a tradition of each song featuring either ? or MZD with ? as the rival character being 1 BPM faster than its predecessor.
- The answer song to Chaos:Q by aωc, titled o†o, also appears in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢.
- Chaos:Q is featured in the medley Popperz Chronicle, from pop'n music peace.
- Chaos:Q is the final unlock of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢's NAVI-kun to tabi wo shiyou! (ナビくんと旅をしよう！) event. It can be unlocked from August 9th, 2017, after having unlocked all previous songs in the event.
- From August 27th, 2018, it is available by default.
- Chaos:Q marks the first time ? has received a new sprite since its debut song in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, neu.
- Chaos:Q's artist, nonuplet, means a combination of nine of a kind, which might refer to pop'n music's nine buttons layout.
- MZD make cameos on ?'s FEVER and WIN/FEVER WIN animations.
- 星のひと also makes a cameo in ?'s MISS animation.
- Chaos:Q's BPM changes are as follows: 201→402→201→402→201→402→201→100→150→201→100→201→402→201.
- Chaos:Q's EX chart has a Spicy Gauge.
- Chaos:Q's NORMAL chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
- Chaos:Q is available in pop'n music Lively as part of the pop'n music Lively Music Pack vol.9 (pop'n music Lively 楽曲パック vol.9).
Song Production Information
nonuplet wa red glasses Yuuji deshita
Everyone who has finished NAVI's long journey is here.
Were you able to meet with ??
Chaos:Q is a chaotic music mixing the beginning and end of the world.
A lot of things go by and finally return to nothing.
This is such a song.
So for this level 50, there is no radio, piano, tomorrow dawn, rainy season, CT, or stone; so PON, I am really sorry. What I can imitate from Shounen Radio is the comment style and a wonderful relationship with cats, while the song is my own chaotic interpretation.
A bright light can be seen in chaos, and even if dark rain falls, the color has not disappeared from the world.
I would be happy if you feel that in this song.
So yes, red glasses, nonet, or nonuplet are actually one person.
I am sorry, I am not wac, so I hope you enjoy pop'n in the future.
I was able to do my best until I was able to enter a contest.
I think that the dream of the boy of that day has come true again here.
I will do my best in the future.
A stone was born in my body with too much pressure.
Everyone please take care of yourself.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||219 / 1||565 / 8||1074 / 7||1741 / 10||606||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢||19||32||46||50||35||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||19||↑33||46||50||35||-|
|pop'n music Lively||19||33||46||50||-||-|