Not to be confused with Tamayura.
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Vocals/Chorus/Instrumental/Programming: Konami Amusement (Akhuta)
pop'n music Character: knit [usa]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ (animations by mayo and STUDIO4°C)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
澄む風を身に纏う 空を切り裂き昇る鼓動 雨降りのあと 中空の浮橋 八雲に差す 浮世を儚み虚 あの橋を渡りその身を擲つ者よ 玉の緒の結ぶ先に 御星の重みを擁き 縁を辿り生まれ落ちた身 橋を渡るには命は重く 中空の彼方
Song Connections / Remixes
- 魂依 is one of the NAVI-kun to tabi wo shiyou! (ナビくんと旅をしよう！) unlockable songs of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢. It can be unlocked from April 6th, 2017.
- From August 6th, 2018, it is available by default.
- 魂依 is Akhuta's first pop'n music original song with a female rival character.
- Tamayori-hime is a goddess in Japanese mythology. She is the daughter of the sea-dragon god Wadatsumi.
- Coincidentally, there is an unrelated song titled Wadatsumi, which also appears in the pop'n music series.
- knit 2P's pallete is based on the 3P color of knit's original design, which was also later used for FLOWER.
- According to PON, he asked Akhuta to make 魂依 because PON wanted someone currently involved with the jubeat series to take care of a song related to that series (as キルト co-debuted in jubeat knit APPEND and pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET).
Song Production Information
This theme is "Life is important".
After you were brought down from the stars, you formed boundaries and meaningful connections, forming a complex entanglement between people and their lifes, so with this character and this song, I am expressing the reason to doubt those connections.
Please take care of your life.
One of my reasons to live, is to be happy as an author.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||11||28||38||46||25||-|