Mushi no sumu tokoro
- 1 蟲の棲む処
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
- 1.10 External Link
Artist: かめりあ feat. Nana Takahashi
Vocals: Nana Takahashi
pop'n music Character: Roki [13-1P]
Jacket design: なす
First Music Game Appearance: BeatStream アニムトライヴ
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) Qubell pack 10
- jubeat Qubell
- pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
人を喰らう蜘蛛が 八つの脚を砥ぐ 恐怖に慄いた 脆すぎる躰 複眼が睨む 朽ち廃れた邸に棲みつく 夥しい程の蟲と 黑く曜く絡新婦 錆附いた玉虫 眩む程の翡翠 陽が萎えて 彼等の匍いずり廻る音 耳を舐る 湿った部屋 翅音が響く 足元 肌の上 蠕く
hito wo kurau kumo ga yattsu no ashi wo togu kyoufu ni ononoita morosugiru karada dokuga ga niramu kuchisutareta yashiki ni sumitsuku obitadashii hodo no mushi to kuroku kagayaku jorougumo sabitsuita tamamushi kuramu hodo no hisui hi ga naete karera no haizurimawaru ne mimi wo nameru shimetta heya haoto ga hibiku ashimoto hada no ue ugomeku
The man-eating spider sharpens each of its eight legs The weak body shakes in fear Fixated on its poison fangs They began to inhabit the decaying, abandoned estate Uncountable insects; and one black, gleaming orb-weaving spider The rust-eaten beetle is hypnotically green Those who have weakened have their ears filled with the sound of insects swarming The damp room echoes with the buzz of wings Crawling, below their feet, over their body
Song Connections / Remixes
- 蟲の棲む処 marks Masaya Oya's only original composition in the BeatStream series.
- It also marks his first collaboration with Nana Takahashi in BEMANI.
- "Mushi no sumu tokoro" (蟲の棲む処) is Japanese for "A place where bugs live".
- 蟲の棲む処 is automatically unlocked in jubeat Qubell from March 9th, 2017 by having played BeatStream アニムトライヴ before February 13th, 2017, as part of Phase 3 of the BeatStream no ano kyokutachi ga jubeat demo asobechau! (BeatStreamのあの曲達がjubeatでも遊べちゃう！) event.
- 蟲の棲む処 is one of the NAVI-kun to tabi wo shiyou! (ナビくんと旅をしよう！) unlockable songs of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢. It can be unlocked from July 20th, 2017.
- From August 20th, 2018, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, 蟲の棲む処 displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- 蟲の棲む処 is the first BeatStream song crossed over to pop'n music which does not have BisCo as its rival character.
- It is also the first pop'n music song with Roki as its rival character that does not involve Akino.
- 蟲の棲む処 being crossed over to the pop'n music series marks Nana Takahashi's first appearance as a vocalist in that series.
- 蟲の棲む処 could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN from April 13th to May 13th, 2018 as part of the Maybe~nyuugaku!? BeatStream gakkyoku VOLTE ni chakkou daisakusen!! (メイビ～入学!? BeatStream楽曲ボルテに着港大作戦!!) event. It could be unlocked after obtaining fifteen stamps.
- It could be unlocked again from September 13th to 30th, 2018.
- In SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE, it can be purchased with PCB from June 27th, 2019.
- 蟲の棲む処 was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
I'm the vocalist, Nana Takahashi ☆
I was super excited when I was asked to do the vocals for Camellia's latest song!!
This song is so cool and creepy >< It's one of my favourite songs now ♪
I'll be glad if you all enjoy it too ^^
It's the composer, Camellia!
I created a gothic, avant-garde dubstep piece, with the aura of a menacing glare, and shining with Nana's vocals!
I looked up images of insects for reference while composing, and all of the crawling and swarming was so grotesque that I ended up screaming at one point.
Video Production Information
Hello! It's nasu!!
Once again, the BeaSt team allowed me to create a music video!!
This is the story of some rather ominous insects.
In a town where young girls are disappearing one by one, the crawling insects are...
If you're wondering where all the girls are disappearing to, please play the game and discover the truth for yourself!
Difficulty & Notecounts
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||14||30||40||48||27||-|
|Effected By||MAD CHILD||MAD CHILD||MAD CHILD||MAD CHILD||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||15||17||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||15||17||-|