Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- CHAOS is DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA's ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE. To access it, you must clear either Healing-D-Vision or Fascination MAXX as your EXTRA STAGE.
- From DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 onwards, CHAOS is playable by default.
- CHAOS is Naoki Maeda's first song under his DE-SIRE alias since TRIP MACHINE survivor, 4 years ago. This is referenced by the "retunes" on CHAOS' artist.
- Fittingly, all charts for CHAOS have high Chaos values in the GROOVE RADAR. This is due to the high number of stops on its charts, which causes the otherwise normal 4th/8th/16th notes to fall on different note quantizations.
- CHAOS had the highest number of stops of any song in the arcade DanceDanceRevolution series at 44, until the CHALLENGE charts of its remix beat it out in DanceDanceRevolution A20 with 70.
- If the CUT option is set to ON1 when playing CHAOS' BEGINNER chart, no arrows show up during gameplay. However, the song will be cleared with a D grade.
- According to Naoki, he wrote CHAOS in a MacBook Pro while staying on a hotel in Los Angeles, and it was written near the deadline of SuperNOVA .
- Despite it running at 170 BPM, CHAOS' BEGINNER chart was rated a 4 on the original 1-10 scale back in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- With 405 notes, CHAOS' Single CHALLENGE chart has the lowest notecount of any Single chart rated Level 16.
- CHAOS received a slightly different banner in DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS.
- CHAOS was one of the qualifying round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 for DanceDanceRevolution (2013).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||56 / 0||183 / 5||245 / 2||321 / 5||405 / 9 / 0||174 / 2||242 / 2||316 / 5||360 / 7 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||6||8||12||14||16||9||12||14||↓15|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA CS||4||9||9||10||10||9||9||10||10|
|DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS||6||8||12||14||-||-||-||-||-|