- 1 CHERNOBOG
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
- 1.10 External Link
Composition/Arrangement: Shikkoku no EBONY
pop'n music Character: BisCo [LT]
Jacket design: 黒猫 (LIGHT/NOVICE), 純黒の猫 (MEDIUM/ADVANCED), 眠りについたタカハシサン (BEAST/EXHAUST), タカハ神 (NIGHTMARE/MAXIMUM)
First Music Game Appearance: BeatStream アニムトライヴ
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- CHERNOBOG was unveiled in the final round of the BeatStream アニムトライヴ section of The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship event.
- During its unveiling at The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship, it was first shown as a joke song named タカハシサンのえかきうた, credited to はなうたBisCo and its BPM was shown as 573.
- It was later available as the only unlockable song of Episode 1 of the BEAST CRISIS unlocking system of BeatStream アニムトライヴ. It can be unlocked from March 10th, 2016.
- CHERNOBOG is the only song in a final release of the BeatStream series to have a chart rated Level Kami (神).
- In the BeatStream2 location tests, 恋する☆宇宙戦争っ!! had a NIGHTMARE chart rated Level 神 as well, but this chart never appeared on the final release of the game.
- CHERNOBOG's NIGHTMARE chart has the most notes of any BeatStream chart, with 1132 notes.
- Chernobog is a Slavic deity, whose name means black god.
- CHERNOBOG marks Tatsuya Iyama's first use of his 漆黒のEBONY alias.
- CHERNOBOG was added to pop'n music éclale on July 21st, 2016 as part of the BeaSt pop'n tanabata matsuri (ビースト ポップン 七夕まつり) event. It can be unlocked via Star Factory. To purchase it, you have to play アキネイション.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, CHERNOBOG displays its BeatStream NIGHTMARE jacket on the songwheel.
- As of September 28th, 2017 in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- CHERNOBOG is automatically unlocked in jubeat Qubell from April 27th, 2017 by having unlocked it in BeatStream アニムトライヴ before February 13th, 2017, as part of Phase 10 of the BeatStream no ano kyokutachi ga jubeat demo asobechau! (BeatStreamのあの曲達がjubeatでも遊べちゃう！) event.
- CHERNOBOG could be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア from October 26th, 2017, as part of the HAPPY☆AUTUMN campaign (HAPPY☆AUTUMNキャンペーン). It can unlocked after unlocking イデア, 鴉, and ミーティアドライブ.
- In REFLEC BEAT, CHERNOBOG uses its LIGHT, MEDIUM, BEAST, and NIGHTMARE jackets for its BASIC, MEDIUM, HARD, and WHITE HARD difficulties, respectively.
- Since December 21st, 2017, it is available by default.
- CHERNOBOG could be unlocked in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN from April 13th to May 13th, 2018 as part of the Maybe~nyuugaku!? BeatStream gakkyoku VOLTE ni chakkou daisakusen!! (メイビ～入学!? BeatStream楽曲ボルテに着港大作戦!!) event. It could be unlocked after obtaining twenty-one stamps.
- It could be unlocked again from September 13th to 30th, 2018.
Song Production Information
Everyone, this song is really difficult.
My advice to everyone.
Do steady training one week before...
First, go on a high-protein, low-fat diet.
Then, every day, do 10 pushups, and 10 sit-ups, to train your abs and triceps to prepare for battle.
After that, sleep well.
By the way, I have failed this song more than 10 times.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|pop'n music éclale→Present||14||29||42||49||31||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||8||11||15||15|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||13||16||18||-|