Come With Me
Come With Me
Artist: good-cool feat. Aundréa L. Hopkins
Composition/Arrangement: Tatsuya Furukawa
Lyrics/Vocals: Aundréa L. Hopkins
VJ: VJ GYO (video and overlays)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 5th style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Stop, look, and listen, I've something to say Everyone's playing a new way today Come on and leave all your troubles behind Your invitation to fun, so let's go Come with me, yeah Yeeeeeaaaaah Why take a chance when you're really having a good time Here comes your last, so just come along with me yeah But if you hesitate, you might miss What we have in store, to stimulate and this So open your mind into some kind of find To a place where the spirit is free, yeah You got to come with me and release your mind Just around the corner, not so hard to find So won't you come with me through the magic door? Feel a little taste for ?? and ever more Ah, the door is wide open So why don't you come inside? Yes
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Come With Me appears on good-cool's first album, good-cool super collection beatmania & pop'n music.
- The end of Come With Me features the same sound effect heard at the end of WONDERLAND (UKS MIX).
- Come With Me marks vocalist Andrea Hopkins' debut in BEMANI.
- Kana is featured in Come With Me's overlays.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, and 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||5||N/A||4||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style CS||2||4||5||5||4||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||2||4||5||5||4||7||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.