Artist: S-C-U vs L.E.D.
Genre: HARD ELECTRIC POP
VJ: murAta Yuzi (overlays by NAGI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 23 copula
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- DIAMOND CROSSING is based off of beatmania IIDX 23 copula's system background music.
- A remix of DIAMOND CROSSING by t+pazolite, titled DIAMOND CROSSING (tpz ANTI-Overcute Remix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK VOL.2 album.
- DIAMOND CROSSING is the second collaboration between Shigeharu Saeki and Toshiyuki Kakuta in BEMANI, after Confiserie from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro and jubeat saucer.
- Unlike Confiserie, DIAMOND CROSSING is credited to S-C-U vs L.E.D., as opposed to L.E.D. vs S-C-U.
- DIAMOND CROSSING is Shigeharu Saeki's first beatmania IIDX original song on a default beatmania IIDX songlist.
- DIAMOND CROSSING's ANOTHER charts were unlocked on December 10th, 2015.
- DIAMOND CROSSING received a jacket on the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS page for November 2015. This jacket has not yet been used in a BEMANI game.
- On the iTunes release of the beatmania IIDX 23 copula ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album, DIAMOND CROSSING's title was capitalized as Diamond Crossing.
- "DIAMOND CROSSING" is a reference to the diamond-shaped center of the railway junction.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Hell Charge Notes||-||509 / 82||916 / 91||1585 / 95||688 / 91||979 / 103||1681 / 131|
|beatmania IIDX 23 copula→Present||-||7||10||12||7||10||12|