El pais del sol
El pais del sol
Artist: Senórita Rica
Composition/Arrangement: Kaoko Aoki
pop'n music Genre: LATIN (ラテン)
pop'n music Character: DON MOMMY 
pop'n CG design: MUKAI
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A chiptune remix of El pais del sol by Sotaro Tojima is used in the Game Boy Advance title Konami Wai Wai Racing Advance (コナミ ワイワイレーシング アドバンス), released outside of Japan as Konami Krazy Racers. It is used for the track Poppin' Beach, which features cameos of Nyami, Mimi, Mary, the KING, and DiNO in the background. (Nyami and the KING are playable characters in the game too, and DiNO is a special weapon.)
- A remix of El pais del sol by Berimbau '66, titled El pais del sol(GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX), appears in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- El pais del sol shares the "sabroso negrito lindo" sample with Quickening.
- El pais del sol is Kaoko Aoki's only known contribution to the main pop'n music series.
- Prior to pop'n music 9, El pais del sol was spelled as El País del sol, and its artist was listed as Señorita Rica.
- "Señorita rica" is a Spanish slang phrase that means "pretty girl".
- "El país del sol" is Spanish for "the country of the sun".
- In the Asian English releases of pop'n music, DON MOMMY's name was changed to simply DON.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, El pais del sol's character was MZD [2-3P].
- El pais del sol received a different NORMAL chart in pop'n music 4, replacing its old chart.
- From pop'n music 4 until pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, El pais del sol's BPM was shown as 107. This was corrected in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET, where the BPM is shown correctly as 106-109.
A passionate rhythm played by the hot Caribbean winds!
pop'n music (English) comment
A passionate rhythm blown in on a warm Caribbean breeze.
Song Production Information
Hi~! I'm the cheerful Caribbean girl, Senórita Rica.
There are many things to talk about "Latin", but this song is from the fashionable genre called "Salsa", which was born in Cuba.
Salsa's charm is the undulating groove created by the Latin percussion, a groovy piano, and together with a powerful chorus. Your body involuntarily moved to this rhythm, so dance with me~!
Salsa is a passionate couple dance, so... From my heart, muchas gracias!
Character bio translations done by narukamikun and enigmaopoeia, and posted by madamluna on bemanistyle, from this thread: 
He cheerfully and selfishly lusts after women, but is also a little sentimental, the guy who doesn't hate, that is Señor DON MOMMY. A hot-blooded latino, he has a large build but he dances anyways!
Birthplace: South America
Hobbies: Musical performances, eating
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 4||-||7||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||8||↓6||-||-||5||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↓7||6||-||-||5||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||12||-||-||5||-|
|pop'n music CS||-||※7||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||※7||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music GB||※7||-||-||-||-||-|
※ The notecounts of these charts are different from their earlier/later arcade appearances:
- pop'n music and 2's NORMAL chart: total notes: 116.
- pop'n music GB's 5-Buttons chart: total notes: 112.
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music and 2's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 92.