Not to be confused with BEMANI graphic artist KING.
- Japanese: キング
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: United States of America
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Football, cheering for his local team
- Likes: Football, fan support
- Dislikes: Mary's natto
- First Appearance: pop'n music
A self-proclaimed "king of music", the KING is a popular performer in the pop'n music world. He is often seen with JUDY on promotional art and some of the game menus. He was the "ruler" of Challenge Mode from pop'n music 5 through pop'n music 8. pop'n stage character SPACE MACO has a rather large crush on him, and has been seen in many of his FEVER! animations since her debut.
Below is a list of songs the KING appears in the song as a rival, or cameos in a rival's song. It does not list appearances in games where he was a player character.
This list is not yet complete.
pop'n music 4
pop'n music 5
- 魔法の扉（スペース＠マコのテーマ) - cameo in the FEVER! animation.
pop'n music 6
- ポップン音頭 - cameo in the FEVER! animation.
pop'n music 8
- 今宵Lover's Day (Live) (reused, 1P sprite from the original song)
pop'n music 10
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ (CS song) - cameo on the pre-song character splash image.
- すきすきソング - visual cameo.
pop'n music 11
pop'n music 12 いろは
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～電子ノウタゴエ～ - cameo on the pre-song character splash image, same as in Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～.
pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
ee'MALL 2nd avenue
- the KING was originally planned to be in pop'n music 9, as seen in this pop'n music 9 Peace Page. Planned costumes included him as a chef and a fast food employee. However, he does not appear in the final game.
- Despite being considered part of the core pop'n music character cast, the KING has only appeared in a scant 3 songs where he was specifically designed as the rival for a song, far and beyond the least of the main cast.
- the KING appears as a hidden character in the Game Boy Advance game Konami Wai Wai Racing Advance/Konami Krazy Racers, alongside Nyami.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.