- Japanese: 六
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: June 9th
- Birthplace: Japan Island
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Calligraphy, iai
- Likes: Traveling, dry sake
- Dislikes: Principles of royalty, worldly desires
- First Appearance: pop'n music 6
Known to most people as the Hip Rock Samurai, Roku (六) is a rather skilled swordsman who spends his days traveling around all the corners of the world. He's always seen carrying a set of headphones around his neck and a calligraphy brush on hand, which he'll often use to write about all the different things he's seen during his travels in traditional Kanji.
Roku first debuted in pop'n music 6 with the song 大見解, the first in the HIP ROCK series of songs created by Des-ROW. He still remains the rival character for all eight songs within this genre to date.
pop'n music 6
pop'n music 9
pop'n music 10
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ - CS song, cameo.
pop'n music 12 いろは
- 忍びアン子は恋の呪文 - cameo in Shinobianko (シノビアンコ)'s FEVER! animation.
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～電子ノウタゴエ～ - CS song, recycled sprite from Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～.
pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE
pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝
pop'n music ラピストリア
pop'n music peace
- 令和の国 - 1P palette of his 大見解 sprite.
- One Night Carnival - 1P palette of his 大見解 sprite.
- Hajime Saito was the one who initially coined Roku's name, with the joke being to literally name a character after the (then-current) game title (pop'n music 6) itself, according to shio. The six-starred asterisk marking on his chest also stemmed from this idea.
- In addition to the tattoo on his chest, Roku also has a larger one of a panda, with the words "DES-ROW" inscribed alongside it, over the majority of his back. This tattoo can only be seen in his default sprite, from 大見解, during his WIN animation. His 2P coloration changes this to a large rabbit tattoo, with Des-ROW's name written as "ですーろう" instead.
- Roku's birthday, June 9th, is the exact same date as Des-ROW's, but with the month and the day reversed.
- Since his debut, Roku has appeared in every three games with a brand-new song, with the only exception being in 火風陸空, which came out in pop'n music ラピストリア (the 22nd pop'n music title) instead of Sunny Park (the 21st). However, the three-year trend resumed with the release of 令和の国 later on in pop'n music peace.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.