pop'n music Genre: DANCE (ダンス)
pop'n music Character: JUDY 
pop'n CG design: MUKAI
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Hi-Tekno by Millennium Project, titled Hi-Tekno Millennium mix, appears in pop'n music 4.
- An extended version of Hi-Tekno, titled Hi-Tekno pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- Hi-Tekno marks the first appearance of JUDY as a rival character in pop'n music.
- In the Asian English arcade release of pop'n music, Hi-Tekno's title and artist were both changed to Hi-Techno.
- Hi-Tekno received a HYPER chart in pop'n music 4, and both 5-Buttons and Battle Charts in pop'n music 9.
- According to Seiya Murai's comments on ostin-art, both it and Hi-Tekno are composed by the same person.
- It is speculated that Koji Kazaoka is the composer for both Hi-Tekno and ostin-art.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, Hi-Tekno's character was JUDY .
pop'n music (English) comment
A dance track that everyone will love!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 3||-||-||H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 4||-||12||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||8||12||↓18||-||11||21|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↑9||↓11||18||-||11||21|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||17||24||-||11||21|
|pop'n music CS||-||12||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||12||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music and 2's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 105.