Name: Jennifer Hurley
Age: 18 (SuperNOVA→Present)
Birthplace: San Francisco
Likes: Riding motorcycles, basketball (both watching and playing), touring
Hates: California Rolls.
Introduced in: Dancing Stage EuroMIX
JENNY is a very popular model; there are talks about her modeling for a famous apparel brand. She really wanted to break into movies, and recently passed her first movie audition. Her screen debut is promised to be next year! The movie is directed by a famous director, whose specialty is action films imbued with a heightened sense of fun.
The revue show starring JENNY is starting. Bathed in hundreds of lights, she ascends the stage. "I'm the star, got a problem with that?"
- JENNY is the twin sister of JOHNNY.
- Part of the EURO&RAVE&SPEED duo in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX, along with JOHNNY.
- JENNY appears in the 10th episode of the TV drama Proposal Daisakusen (プロポーズ大作戦).
- DanceDanceRevolution X CS (America)'s Street Master Mode reveals her brother JOHNNY can pass as an exact copy of her.
- Despite being a selectable dancer in DanceDanceRevolution X2, JENNY was not included in DanceDanceRevolution II.
|Arcade Series Characters|| AFRO - LADY - KONSENTO:01 - OSHARE-ZUKIN - DISC Beings - DREAD - JANET - KONSENTO:02 - KAERU-ZUKIN - BOLDO - TRACY - RAGE - EMI - KONSENTO:03|
DEVIL-ZUKIN - ASTRO - CHARMY - JOHNNY - JENNY - ROBO 2000 - MAID-ZUKIN - KONSENTO:03/2 - IZAM - NI-NA - AKIRA - YUNI - ROBO 2001 - PRINCESS-ZUKIN
SPIKE - MAHO - BABY-LON - ALICE - NAOKI - NMR - ROBO-ZUKIN - GUS - RUBY - JULIO - CONCENT Be-fU - DARK-ZUKIN - CONCENT Kyo-fU
ZERO - BONNIE - Louis-CONCENT III - QUEEN-ZUKIN - VICTORY CONCENT - GEISHA ZUKIN - RINON - Rena - PiX
|Console Series Characters|| TAMAKO - SPACE MAN - MAMEO - COWKO - U1 - 2MB - TRAIN - BUS - BLUES - RHYTHM - DRUM - BASS - J.C. - SA-JA - B' - HONEY|
Doll RHYTHM - Domi - U.G. - Root - Chordia - Harmony - Gaku - Danca - Pia - Forte - Gliss - Sharp - jun
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.