- Name: Kento Oizumi (大泉研人)
- Birthdate: May 7th, 1990
- Websites: http://djnoriken.com/, http://sketchuprecordings.com/index2.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/noriken
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnoriken
Kento Oizumi, better known as DJ Noriken, is a Japanese hard dance and hardcore producer. He owns the SKETCH UP! Recordings label and is a member of the HARDCORE TANO*C circle. He usually contributes to nearly all major doujin labels and also works as a mastering engineer for most of the high-profile label releases.
His musical style is very varied, being well versed on hard dance and hardcore. He also contributes with psy trance, tech dance, EDM, rave, freeform, trance and drum'n'bass tracks, as well as trap, twerk and moombah for certain circles.
Kento Oizumi has made various tracks under different pseudonyms, most notably "The Harder Disco" and the recent "n.o.d.e".
- DJ Noriken is a Kaiden-level (Single Player) beatmania IIDX arcade player.
- DJ Noriken mastered the beatnation RHYZE vs HARDCORE TANO*C album.
- DJ Noriken has also made contributions to Arcaea and オンゲキ.
- DJ Noriken
- 元祖ボーイズ男子ボーイズ (member of)
- Extreme Meltdowner (2008, with DJ 490)
- Glitters (2009, with P*Light)
- Minamotrance Core X Sketch! (2010, with 源屋)
- Second Liberator (2010, with DJ 490)
- Impulse Of The Moment (2011)
- RADIANCE (2012, with P*Light)
- シンシサクラク・エンハンサー (2014, with 源屋)
- #From_Ten_Wonderland (2014)
- #HYPRFLVX (2017)
- #H1STORYA (2017)
- N+CODE (2021)
- ****ken Sampler (2011)
- The Beach (2013)
- One After "Another" (2013)
- Bloomy Colors (2015, as n.o.d.e)
- One After "Another" 2nd (2016)
- ZODIAX EP (2018)
- ZODIAX EP 2 (2019)
- FOCUS OUT (2020)
- Scapegoat EP (2020)
- Soldiers (2018)
- #I_WNNA_B_WIZ_U (2020)
- D3LTA QOMPLEX (2020, with Srav3R and Getty)
- Let You Go (2021)
- Turn It Up Loud (2021)