MITOrete! Ibarakisshu dar~ling
Composition/Arrangement/All Instruments & Programming: 96
Vocals: Mito Gotouchi Idol (kari)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2014) / jubeat saucer fulfill
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん is available for download via the 着信★うた♪ service.
- MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん is one of the KONAMI original songs part of the U.M.U × BEMANI event. It was added to DanceDanceRevolution (2014) and jubeat saucer fulfill on May 14th, 2014.
- In DanceDanceRevolution (2014), MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん's jacket is shown in the dance stage's monitors.
- Before DanceDanceRevolution A, MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん's artist was shown as 水戸ご当地アイドル(仮) 【茨城】.
- MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん was not included in the North American location test of DanceDanceRevolution (2014).
- Subsequently, MITOれて！いばらきっしゅだ～りん was also absent from the North American release of DanceDanceRevolution A until July 21st, 2016.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||113 / 0||211 / 8||295 / 14||423 / 13||- / - / -||216 / 7||292 / 14||425 / 11||- / - / -|
|jubeat saucer fulfill→Qubell||2||7||9|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→groovin'!! Upper||3||6||9||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.