Song Connections / Remixes
- The ANOTHER version of Radical Faith is significantly different, and features samples from previous TaQ songs: era (nostalmix), Schlagwerk, Electro Tuned (the SubS mix), Voltage (feat. Hidemaru), Digital MinD (A/T Libra mix) and DXY!.
- A slightly extended version of Radical Faith can be found on the History of beatmania IIDX album.
- In Radical Faith's video, TaQ and other members of the beatmania IIDX staff play the police officers and the mercenary forces.
- Radical Faith's Double HYPER chart is actually more difficult than the Double ANOTHER chart, one of the few beatmania IIDX songs that has a HYPER chart rated higher than its ANOTHER chart.
- Similarly, Radical Faith's Single ANOTHER chart is rated one level higher than the Single HYPER chart, but has less notes.
- Radical Faith received a BEGINNER chart and a proper banner in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution-.
Song Production Information
The song contains live riffs and constantly changing rhythms.
The tempo is powerful and races throughout the song.
The orientation is advanced and the layout of the song is interesting and difficult.
TaQ received many comments for this song.
"Radical" - a fundamental shift, something out of the ordinary
"faith" - trust; conviction (see the dictionary)
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Radical Faith" by TaQ. Get ready for more breakbeat action in this radical tune. Check out DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX for more songs from this artist.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, and 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||94 / 0||178 / 0||263 / 0||360 / 0||- / - / -||173 / 0||259 / 0||396 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||—||4||6||8||—||3||6||8||—|
|DDRMAX2 US CS||1||4||6||8||—||3||6||8||—|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.