Composition: COURAGE ALEXANDER M
Original Artist: Alexander Courage
pop'n music Genre: AMERICA (アメリカ)
pop'n music Character: Mimi [TV&ANIME-AMERICA]
pop'n CG design: tera
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 6
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- STAR TREK is a cover of the opening theme of the Japanese quiz show, America oudan ultra quiz (アメリカ横断ウルトラクイズ), which is a combination of three songs:
- Zach's Fanfare #2 by the soul band MFSB.
- Maynard Ferguson's jazz trumpet arrangement of Theme of Star Trek, the theme from the North American sci-fi television series of the same name.
- The Cheshire Cat Walk, also by Ferguson.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- STAR TREK has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- STAR TREK's Mimi is dressed up as American cultural icon, Uncle Sam.
- According to wac, youhei helped him with the original charts for STAR TREK. This marks youhei's last known contribution to date in pop'n music.
- STAR TREK was tied with Con te sabi 2119, Theme of staff roll～special mix～, Viva!2000, ミュージカル"5丁目物語"よりオーヴァチュア, and サザエさん一家 for last place at the poll named Let's make pop'n music 7 Together!, which was held on KONAMI's web site as to what songs should get a remix in pop'n music 7.
- STAR TREK received URA charts in pop'n music 11. These can be unlocked when the three last digits of your overall mileage at the end of a game round are 111, or in random as well.
- The genre and character for these charts are URA AMERICA (ウラ・アメリカ) and Mimi [TV&ANIME-AMERICA-2P], respectively.
- As of June 9th, 2004, these charts are available by default.
- STAR TREK is the only license that had URA charts in pop'n music 11. Like the original song, though, it was never on a CS release.
- STAR TREK's URA HYPER chart would later be transferred to the original version of the song as its EX chart the following game.
- Strangely enough, STAR TREK's URA charts remained in the pop'n music data until pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- An updated, unused banner for STAR TREK can be found in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6||5||5||12||-||※N/A||-|
|pop'n music 7||?||↑6||↑17||-||※25||-|
|pop'n music 8||↑6||8||17||-||10||25|
|pop'n music 9||↑8||↓6||17||-||10||25|
|pop'n music 10→11||↓7||6||17||-||10||25|
|pop'n music 12 いろは→15 ADVENTURE||7||6||17||27||10||25|
※ The notecount of this chart correspond to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.
|pop'n music 11||7||14||27||-||-||-|