Not to be confused with ¡Viva!.
Artist: Marilia & Kaorin
pop'n music Genre: SAMBA (サンバ)
pop'n music Character: NAWOMI [pns]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n stage
Other Music Game Appearances:
AQUI AGORA NOVA ERA SE INICIA NO NOSSO DIA A DIA, O AMOR E A PROSPERIDADE VIRÃO, E O NOVO AMANHECER TRAZ A ESPERANÇA, E NA MESMA VOZ DANÇANDO VAMOS CANTAR DE TODO CORAÇÃO, DEVOÇÃO, O MUNDO INTEIRO RIA A NOVA LUZ SURGIU NO BRASIL, VIVA O ANO 2000
HERE NOW, THE NEW ERA STARTS IN OUR DAILY LIFE, LOVE AND PROSPERITY WILL COME AND THE NEW DAWN BRINGS HOPE, AND IN THE SAME VOICE DANCING WE WILL SING WHOLEHEARTEDLY DEVOTION THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHED THE NEW LIGHT HAS DAWNED IN BRAZIL, LIVE THE YEAR 2000
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Viva!2000 by DJ nagureo, titled Viva2000 -27mix, appears in beatmania ClubMIX.
- Viva!2000 shares a whistle sample with Second Heaven -Samba,Samba,SomeBody MIX-, from Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Viva!2000 received MANIAC charts in pop'n stage ex.
- Viva!2000 is the only pop'n stage song that has appeared in the arcade pop'n music titles that never received HYPER and EX charts.
- Viva!2000 received a slightly modified banner in pop'n music 6 CS.
- Viva!2000 was tied with Con te sabi 2119, STAR TREK, Theme of staff roll～special mix～, ミュージカル"5丁目物語"よりオーヴァチュア, and サザエさん一家 for last place at the poll named Let's make pop'n music 7 Together!, which was held on KONAMI's web site as to what songs should get a remix in pop'n music 7.
- In pop'n music 9, Viva!2000's artist was credited as S Marilia & Kaorin.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from OTOGEE. and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 5||3||15||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6||↑6||↓13||-||-||N/A||-|
|pop'n music 9→16 PARTY♪||↓4||13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music 5 CS||3||15||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||6||13||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n stage ex||2||11||17||2||11||16|