Theme of staff roll~special mix~
Theme of staff roll～special mix～
Composition/Arrangement/Guitar: Yoichi Hayashi
pop'n music Genre: LIVE (ライブ)
pop'n music Character: POPPERS [CS2]
pop'n CG designer: P-CAT
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 2 CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Theme of staff roll～special mix～ is a re-arrangement of the live version / remix of the Staff Roll theme from pop'n music CS, originally released on the pop'n music original soundtrack album as Theme of Staff roll ～nostalgia live mix～, with added vocals from the original pop'n music arcade game.
- A remix of Theme of staff roll～special mix～, titled Theme of staff roll ～poppers live II～, appears on the pop'n music 2 original soundtracks ★ new songs collection album.
- Theme of staff roll～special mix～ marks the first appearance of Nyami and Mimi as rival characters in pop'n music (albeit together).
- In pop'n music 3, Theme of staff roll～special mix～'s character was AYA [3-17P]. This palette was AYA's 11P color in pop'n music 3 CS.
- Theme of staff roll～special mix～ was tied with Con te sabi 2119, STAR TREK, Viva!2000, ミュージカル"5丁目物語"よりオーヴァチュア, and サザエさん一家 for last place at the poll named Let's make pop'n music 7 Together!, which was held on KONAMI's website as to what songs should get a remix in pop'n music 7.
- Theme of staff roll～special mix～ is not included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection, despite being a KONAMI original and still in the arcades.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||11||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||11||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||9B||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3→4||-||11||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6||-||9B||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||16||↓9||-||-||22||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↓8||9||-||-||22||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↑17||-||-||22||-|