Composition: Kyohei Tsutsumi
Lyrics: Haruo Hayashi
Vocals: Yuko Sensawa
Original Artist: 宇野ゆう子
Album: サザエさん/サザエさん一家 (1969)
pop'n music Genre: SAZAE-SAN (サザエさん)
pop'n music Character: Nyami [TV&ANIME-SAZAE-SAN]
pop'n CG design: Piu:KOHA
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 6
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
大きな空をながめたら 白い雲がとんでいた 今日は楽しい 今日は楽しい ハイキング ほらほら みんなの声がする サザエさん サザエさん サザエさんは愉快だな
Song Connections / Remixes
- An 8-bit version of サザエさん一家 by Gaku Hirose can be found in beatmania GB ガッチャミックス2.
- A cover of サザエさん一家 appears in Toy's March 2. It is currently unknown if the Toy's March cover is the same one for pop'n music.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- サザエさん一家 is the ending theme of the long running Sazae-san (サザエさん) anime series.
- サザエさん一家 was one of the only two licenses in pop'n music 6 CS, the other being テレビ映画「吉宗評判記 暴れん坊将軍」BGM.
- With its 5-Buttons chart rated Level 1, サザエさん一家 had one of the easiest charts on the main pop'n music series.
- Also, サザエさん一家's Battle NORMAL chart was rated Level 2, the lowest rated Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music.
- サザエさん一家's 5-Buttons and Battle NORMAL charts share the record for the lowest notecount of any pop'n music chart, with 48 notes each.
- サザエさん一家 was tied with Con te sabi 2119, STAR TREK, Theme of staff roll～special mix～, Viva!2000, and ミュージカル"5丁目物語"よりオーヴァチュア for last place at the poll named Let's make pop'n music 7 Together!, which was held on KONAMI's web site as to what songs should get a remix in pop'n music 7.
- Before pop'n music 9, サザエさん一家's songwheel genre was サザエサン.
- サザエさん一家's charts were made by ucchie.
- In beatmania GB ガッチャミックス2, サザエさん一家's final animation randomly displays a hand in either rock, paper, or scissors.
- This is a reference to the end of every Sazae-san episode since late 1991, where Sazae herself would end each episode with a round of jan-ken-pon with the viewer. (The original animation, which had been used since the series' beginning in 1969, had her catching a bean or rice cake in her mouth, but was replaced after worry that children would imitate the stunt and choke.)
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania GB ガッチャミックス2||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6||2||8||10||19||※N/A||-|
|pop'n music 7||2||↑10||↑13||↑24||※8||-|
|pop'n music 8||2||10||13||24||2||8|
|pop'n music 9||↓1||10||13||↑25||2||8|
|pop'n music 10→17 THE MOVIE||1||10||↑14||↑27||2||8|
|pop'n music 6 CS||2||8||10||EX||-||-|
※ The notecount of this chart correspond to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.