Artist: ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS
Composition/Arrangement: ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS
pop'n music Genre: SPY (スパイ)
pop'n music Character: CHARLY 
pop'n CG design: MUKAI
pop'n stage Character: Secret D [pns]
Beat'n Groovy Character: PINKY [BnG]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of SPICY PIECE, titled SPICY PIECE pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- A remix of SPICY PIECE by Ryu☆, titled SPICY PIECE (Ryu☆Remix), appears in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- The gunshots heard on SPICY PIECE can also be heard at the end of pop'n music 10's テキサスのガンマン.
- SPICY PIECE is Tomonori Ikeda's only instrumental song to date in BEMANI.
- SPICY PIECE received a HYPER chart in pop'n music 3. This HYPER chart is notorious for being very difficult to time.
- It received a slightly different HYPER chart in pop'n music 6 CS. This new HYPER chart was carried to the arcade releases in pop'n music 9.
- It also received 5-Buttons and Battle NORMAL/HYPER charts in pop'n music 9.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, SPICY PIECE's character was MZD [2-7P].
- In pop'n music 3, SPICY PIECE's character was SHOLLKEE [3-3P].
- In pop'n music 3 CS, SPICY PIECE's character was replaced to CHARLY [1-2P].
- In pop'n stage, SPICY PIECE's character was changed from CHARLY to Secret D. Secret D also appears in pop'n music 6 CS as the rival character for SPICY PIECE.
- Secret D is based off of DICK, the rival character of Girl from the Portrait, but with some new and modified animations.
- SPICY PIECE was spelled in lower-case letters as spicy piece in the official pop'n stage website, and also in Beat'n Groovy.
- SPICY PIECE was added to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
Character bio translations done by narukamikun and enigmaopoeia, and posted by madamluna on bemanistyle, from this thread: 
He appears to be a veeery nice Papa at his home. But, as a matter of fact, he is in the UK as a member of a shady spy organization, and he's being called the #1 marksman!
Hobbies: Watching spy movies. Is he studying for work?
Difficulty & Notecounts
Beat'n Groovy difficulty rated from 1 to 8.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings from 9 onward obtained from the official KONAMI pop'n music pages. Battle charts notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 3||-||-||※H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 4||-||23||※23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||6||↓17||↓22||-||11||17|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↑8||17||↑23||-||11||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||23||39||-||11||17|
|pop'n music CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||11||17||-||-||-|
※ The notecount of this HYPER chart is different from its later appearances. (total notes: 350)