Visual Artist Pages
We could use a uniform template/layout for the VJ GYO, HES, tQy, etc. articles too. Perhaps we implement what the musician pages already have as well but instead of Composition, Arrangement, Lyrics, etc. we go with Illustration, Jacket, Overlays, etc.? Any suggestions?
- That could work. The only problem could be the instances where two or more designers collaborated on a video/jacket. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:48, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
is there any interest in writing articles on basic info that's written on bemaniwiki but isn't anywhere to be found here? stuff like the Class Mode courses from each version, How To Win At Step-Up, QPro parts, etc. it's pretty awkward when a lot of info about IIDX is easily accessible common knowledge to the japanese playerbase but hard to find in the West unless you're really really good at interpreting google translate. I'd be willing to write about what I actually know (can't just translate and copy information over since I don't know japanese !!), I just don't know if this is a "nobody's gotten around to it" thing or if there's a specific reason it hasn't been done already. --Hyso (talk) 00:16, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- Sure, go ahead. The more useful information, the merrier. --FinalOffset (talk) 17:10, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
Can we please stop using Japanese abbreviation terms like PV and CV for videos and actors/actresses on these pages, and also stop leaving links for album links in Japanese (as in, leaving the word "product page" in Japanese, as seen on this page - SYNTHESIZED2)? It makes this site look a little less unprofessional to me. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm curious what other people think on this. --M.B. (talk) 21:36, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
- I'm fine with using CV for actors/actresses on Song Information as sometimes that is how it is credited on soundtrack/album booklets. The others yeah, I agree. --FinalOffset (talk) 02:37, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
Please source artist confirmations/release dates, please
Dividing up artist pages between licenses/originals
I was curious if anyone would be for dividing up some artist pages between licenses, contest songs, and KONAMI originals? That way people would have a clearer understanding of what songs are KONAMI originals, which are contests for BEMANI games, and which ones are licenses? I'd be more than happy to divide up the pages as such for some artists. --M.B. (talk) 01:23, 12 June 2019 (UTC)
Registration for a new account?
Hello! I’m unsure about where exactly this should be posted, but I figure here would have a decent amount of visibility.
A person in a Discord server I run recently posted about wanting to create a RemyWiki account. They want to contribute things like English translations for song lyrics and other useful information about CS games.
They said that they’re currently unable to register an account directly, and that they’ve tried contacting Corin a while ago, but Corin has apparently not responded to their request yet. They’ll try to contact Corin again and follow up on their initial request, but in the meantime would there be another way to speed up this process, or another person who may be able to field the request for account creation?
- Edit: Hi y'all, I forgot to add a signature indicating who posted the message and at what time. My apologies for the error. I also withdraw this request, as the person for whom I asked this question now has an account on here.--Calpisco (talk) 05:34, 14 October 2019 (UTC)
With every website under konami.jp/am or konami.jp/bemani archived and so they get easier to search later on I was wondering if we could add official wallpapers to the respective songs' gallery pages? From the top of my head these seem to have had wallpapers that are pretty hard to find now:
- IIDX G2ARTS
- GFDM Calendars (V2-V6)
- GFDM Designer's Room
- Wallpapers and background movies actually existing in GFDM V and V2 OSTs --t7r (talk) 15:51, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
ParaParaParadise addition ?
The pages for the games are almost complete, but we still need notecount data on all songs from 1st and 2nd. Once they are all gathered up, can we officially launch the pages? --M.B. (talk) 04:05, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Sure. Personally, I think that as long as the remaining BEMANI series have somewhat complete information, they can be added in the future as well. --FinalOffset (talk) 05:41, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Once ALL pages for ParaParaParadise are finished, we can finally talk about Dance Maniax. --M.B. (talk) 07:57, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Several songs (e.g. Keep On Liftin', KEEP ON MOVIN') have horribly inaccurate lyrics, apparently because the source material (which isn't listed) wrote them that way. Is there any possible change that can be made so that they're not deliberately misleading? Also, should sound sample information (like with ECSTASY) be included in the Trivia section? Theroux (talk) 06:40, 30 August 2020 (UTC)