Visual Artist Pages
We could use a uniform template/layout for the VJ GYO, HES, tQy, etc. articles too. Perhaps we implement what the musician pages already have as well but instead of Composition, Arrangement, Lyrics, etc. we go with Illustration, Jacket, Overlays, etc.? Any suggestions?
- That could work. The only problem could be the instances where two or more designers collaborated on a video/jacket. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:48, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- Worked on a layout for it, please see Takatan. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:55, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
Linking to Wikipedia articles for licensed artists
This probably concerns jubeat and Reflec Beat editors more than IIDX/pop'n but... wouldn't it be a better idea to link artist names for artists that aren't directly involved with Bemani (licenses) to Wikipedia pages instead of leaving a red link there? --Sakurina 00:39, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
beatmania 5-key support
I've been thinking on integrate beatmania 5-key to the wiki. FSX did a template for the arcade titles, a console template isn't hard to do. My only problem would be that there are lots of missing pages already (especially DDR). Opinions? --FinalOffset (talk) 01:30, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
- While I would support it, I would like to see a couple of the other pages (esp. the DDR pages) filled in first. CardinalDan (talk) 02:56, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
- It's been an entire year since we brought up beatmania page support. When exactly are we planning to start on it? GITADORA is about as done as we can be (a lot of song notecounts are missing for the classic GF side, but most of those aren't on the Internet). pop'n (outside of the Korean-only cell games and the Animelo 2/MICKEY TUNES exclusives) is about done. All but 19 licenses from SOUND VOLTEX are done. Most of the non-mobile DDR stuff is about finished. In less than a month I should have all the notecounts finished for beatmania IIDX (everything is done aside from 8th-RED and a few of the US songs). All the arcade jubeat and REFLEC BEAT pages are up to date as well. I'm just curious, is all. --M.B. (talk) 07:40, 11 October 2015 (UTC)
New Page Proposition
I wanted to do something similar to TVTropes and add a "What Could Have Been" page, to fill in anything not a scrapped song/game. Like how Yellow Sunrise was supposed to be a darkstep song. If anyone would be curious about updating such a thing, that is. --M.B. (talk) 08:53, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
Potential for expanding game series?
Personally I think it'd be a cool idea to invest into the newer series like Dance Evolution or Future Tom Tom or Beatstream ect ect. While they're not big titles in the bemani series, it'd still be a worthwhile addition imo. They're small enough that not much work will have have to be done at least. What do you guys think? --Corin (talk) 15:37, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
- As already explained, we need to finish up the DDR and GF/DM pages first before we go to any other series.--M.B. (talk) 15:51, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
is there any interest in writing articles on basic info that's written on bemaniwiki but isn't anywhere to be found here? stuff like the Class Mode courses from each version, How To Win At Step-Up, QPro parts, etc. it's pretty awkward when a lot of info about IIDX is easily accessible common knowledge to the japanese playerbase but hard to find in the West unless you're really really good at interpreting google translate. I'd be willing to write about what I actually know (can't just translate and copy information over since I don't know japanese !!), I just don't know if this is a "nobody's gotten around to it" thing or if there's a specific reason it hasn't been done already. --Hyso (talk) 00:16, 8 July 2015 (UTC)