Visual Artist Pages
We could use a uniform template/layout for the VJ GYO, HES, tQy, etc. articles too. Perhaps we implement what the musician pages already have as well but instead of Composition, Arrangement, Lyrics, etc. we go with Illustration, Jacket, Overlays, etc.? Any suggestions?
- That could work. The only problem could be the instances where two or more designers collaborated on a video/jacket. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:48, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- Worked on a layout for it, please see Takatan. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:55, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
Linking to Wikipedia articles for licensed artists
This probably concerns jubeat and Reflec Beat editors more than IIDX/pop'n but... wouldn't it be a better idea to link artist names for artists that aren't directly involved with Bemani (licenses) to Wikipedia pages instead of leaving a red link there? --Sakurina 00:39, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
New Page Proposition
I wanted to do something similar to TVTropes and add a "What Could Have Been" page, to fill in anything not a scrapped song/game. Like how Yellow Sunrise was supposed to be a darkstep song. If anyone would be curious about updating such a thing, that is. --M.B. (talk) 08:53, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
Potential for expanding game series?
Personally I think it'd be a cool idea to invest into the newer series like Dance Evolution or Future Tom Tom or Beatstream ect ect. While they're not big titles in the bemani series, it'd still be a worthwhile addition imo. They're small enough that not much work will have have to be done at least. What do you guys think? --Corin (talk) 15:37, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
- As already explained, we need to finish up the DDR and GF/DM pages first before we go to any other series.--M.B. (talk) 15:51, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
Would it make sense to split the sidebar into two sections, with currently active games on top and the abandoned series on bottom of the list? Three KBMs doesn't well fit between the 10+ versions of the games around it. --Pallero200 (talk) 02:53, 28 October 2016 (UTC)
is there any interest in writing articles on basic info that's written on bemaniwiki but isn't anywhere to be found here? stuff like the Class Mode courses from each version, How To Win At Step-Up, QPro parts, etc. it's pretty awkward when a lot of info about IIDX is easily accessible common knowledge to the japanese playerbase but hard to find in the West unless you're really really good at interpreting google translate. I'd be willing to write about what I actually know (can't just translate and copy information over since I don't know japanese !!), I just don't know if this is a "nobody's gotten around to it" thing or if there's a specific reason it hasn't been done already. --Hyso (talk) 00:16, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- Sure, go ahead. The more useful information, the merrier. --FinalOffset (talk) 17:10, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
Can we please stop using Japanese abbreviation terms like PV and CV for videos and actors/actresses on these pages, and also stop leaving links for album links in Japanese (as in, leaving the word "product page" in Japanese, as seen on this page - SYNTHESIZED2)? It makes this site look a little less unprofessional to me. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm curious what other people think on this. --M.B. (talk) 21:36, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
- I'm fine with using CV for actors/actresses on Song Information as sometimes that is how it is credited on soundtrack/album booklets. The others yeah, I agree. --FinalOffset (talk) 02:37, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
DanceEvolution AC page when?
- I completely forgot about this. I'll work on it today. --FinalOffset (talk) 16:19, 31 July 2016 (UTC)
- There is a page (though it needs some edits/updates) made by Miik, as well as pages for FutureTomTom ver.1 and ver.2, if it helps making those pages quickly. - QueenZ (talk) 08:20, 31 July 2016 (UTC)
- Yes. Any info would be helpful for starting the page. --M.B. (talk) 07:28, 14 October 2016 (UTC)
- The KEYBOARDMANIA Wiki has information as well. KEYBOARDMANIA support is next for RemyWiki, I'll add it later today/tomorrow. --FinalOffset (talk) 18:13, 14 October 2016 (UTC)
Spam check question
Beginner difficulty in IIDX template
Beginners are never added with the new songs if i recall correctly, so the entire beginner row is unused in anything except "new charts" section. Would it make more sense to display beginners somehow different? --Pallero200 (talk) 16:15, 28 October 2016 (UTC)