Contributor of some romaji lyrics and other trivia I stumble across. Believer in user pages being the safest place in RemyWiki to say Akhuta is Project B-.
BEMANI Sound Team theories
Instead of flooding other pages with moniker theories I will just list current observations in my own user page. It's a long shot Konami Amusement says anything about it. So far, the following have been effective November 1st, 2017 with a few examples and future possibilities:
Songs where the BEMANI Sound Team moniker is added
- New songs by individual in-house staff released after above date
- Collaborations with at least one in-house staff explicitly listed
- Merged primary aliases of more than one in-house staff
- Collaborations but only because there is one composer and the rest have other roles (e.g. vocalist, video appearance)
Songs where the BEMANI Sound Team moniker is not added
- Only the commission vocalist is credited and not the in-house composer (for examples' sake I'll link to the composers and not the vocalists)
- Collaborations primarily involving in-house staff explicitly not listed
- Collaborations involving in-house staff explicitly listed and commission artists to form a new group name on its own
- Examples: KING & Princess, 三代目 "dj TAKA & DAYBREAKERS", Des-ROW · 組
- Possible: L.E.D.ALiCE if L.E.D.-G was not individually listed, あさきのくりむ童話
- Notes: This might primarily involve the "&" or " · " symbols to separate two words. Different from "VS" or "feat." and for some reason "×" to separate two artists.
- The above examples mainly include current in-house staff as of this writing.
- ジャカルタファンクブラザーズ may have the moniker if KA is treating it as an alias for Naoyuki Sato, who was credited to solely doing the composition for both songs in the OSTs.
- Rotten Blotch might have the moniker if Asaki sings the next song. Asaki can bypass the moniker if he gets another vocalist to sing the song.
- This disregards other external rules (e.g. Live action videos involving in-house staff stopped, etc.)
- MarL may or may not be involved in o†o but the capital L's in the vocalist's alias give it away.
- colored strings being named as such probably means dj TAKA is involved. /speculation