Prefer to be known as t7r so it's shorter. Contributor of some romaji lyrics and other trivia I stumble across.
I also maintain a spreadsheet containing the number of songs under the BEMANI Sound Team moniker per composer out of boredom. 
- To pattern Asaki and Tomoaki Hirono pages to Tatsuya Furukawa's since the latter's table has a "Video" section. Use "Illustration" for the former two.
- GITADORA UM omissions
- GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE re-rating on song pages.
BEMANI Sound Team theories
Instead of flooding other pages with moniker theories I will just list current observations in my own user page. It's a long shot Konami Amusement says anything about it. So far, the following have been effective November 1st, 2017 with a few examples and future possibilities:
Songs where the BEMANI Sound Team moniker is added
- New songs by individual in-house staff released after above date
- Collaborations with at least one in-house staff explicitly listed
- Merged/portmanteaus of primary aliases of more than one in-house staff
- Collaborations but only because there is one composer and the rest have other roles (e.g. vocalist, video appearance)
Songs where the BEMANI Sound Team moniker is not added
- Only the commission vocalist is credited and not the in-house composer (for examples' sake I'll link to the composers and not the vocalists)
- Collaborations primarily involving in-house staff explicitly not listed
- Collaborations involving in-house staff explicitly listed and commission artists to form a new group name on its own
- Examples: KING & Princess, 三代目 "dj TAKA & DAYBREAKERS", Des-ROW · 組
- Possible: L.E.D.ALiCE if L.E.D.-G was not individually listed, あさきのくりむ童話
- Notes: This might primarily involve the "&" or " · " symbols to separate two words. Different from "VS" or "feat." and for some reason "×" to separate two artists.
- The above examples mainly include current in-house staff as of this writing.
- ジャカルタファンクブラザーズ may have the moniker if KA is treating it as an alias for Naoyuki Sato, who was credited to solely doing the composition for both songs in the OSTs.
- Rotten Blotch might have the moniker if Asaki sings the next song. Asaki can bypass the moniker if he gets another vocalist to sing the song.
- This disregards other external rules (e.g. Live action videos involving in-house staff stopped, etc.)
- MarL may or may not be involved in o†o but the capital L's in the vocalist's alias give it away.
- colored strings being named as such probably means dj TAKA is involved. /speculation
Really Unofficial Lyrics
This section shows what I transcribed by ear but I don't really want to put in their respective articles because I probably didn't nail them 50% word for word. They're here for reference if anyone wants to simply sing along to wrong stuff before OST's come out.
This is my call. Oh can you feel it, the way the game excites you? Now are you ready today? Let the beat hit you! Try, try, try, try, give it all you've got! Do you think you'll make it? Fly, fly, fly, fly, wanna take my spot? Look me in the eye! Just try to bring me down, I'll let you in! Just wish you were me, legendary No one has ever gotten close and never break a sweat When my head rests, goodbye 'cause I'm unstoppable Oh no, when I'm rockin' the room an hour ago Put action to me, everyone can see the winner's proof, baby This is my call. Give it to me, give your everything, baby As you can see, you have to quit baby Action into me, it's the winner's proof baby, baby! This is my call. Winner's proof.
So hearing my noise A shadow now walked out to me A very good smile Taking gain at his gaze And even though I Meant and to be past my fears And I would depart Time is up. To get up! This time you look like a powerful prince on your feet This time prince have a result My tears will drop, he better win My stars we can look from above entirely It's that game that we look like a cut the cabinet it falls silently This time you look like a powerful prince on your feet This time prince have a result My tears will drop, he better win My stars we can look from above entirely This trapping that's easiest power down the cabinet you won Outer core we tell looking at last to go away There is a ring noise