Triple Journey -TAG EDITION-
Triple Journey -TAG EDITION-
Song Connections / Remixes
- Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- is one of the three Triple Journey songs, each one of them arranged by the sound director of the game where it debuted. The other Triple Journey songs are:
- Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- was added to DanceDanceRevolution (2013) on August 31st, 2013 as the final song of the jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey unlock event.
- To unlock Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- on DanceDanceRevolution, you must have read all of the previous days' mails on the Triple Journey official site, then read the August 31st mail and click on the unlocking button.
- From October 1st, 2013, it could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution (2013) and DanceDanceRevolution (2014) by playing thirteen rounds with an eAMUSEMENT PASS.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A onwards, Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- is playable by default.
- The jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey's characters, Smith-shi, OTOBEAR, and BABY-LON, appear in Triple Journey -TAG EDITION-'s jacket.
- When sorted alphabetically, Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- was erroneously sorted under the "U" folder in DanceDanceRevolution (2013). This was fixed on September 17th, 2013.
- Triple Journey -TAG EDITION-'s CHALLENGE charts were added to DanceDanceRevolution (2013) on October 1st, 2013.
- Triple Journey -TAG EDITION-'s difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
- Triple Journey -TAG EDITION- is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from April 25th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.5 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.5).
Song Production Information
This is a song that appeared as part of a collaboration event between GITADORA, jubeat, and DDR, with the premise that the last song of that event would appear in all three games, but it was not interesting if it was exactly the same song. As GITADORA was part of the event, it was difficult to think of the direction of the song so that it could be enjoyed in DDR, so we finally decided to do different arrangements for each series.
For the DDR version, I imagined an scene where someone did not finish their homework at all on August 31st, and it is catching up with anger.
I was serious because I was supposed to finish it in July, but if I work hard from September until the first lesson of the new school year, I will be fine. Then I remembered that there are friends with other play styles, such as those who forget the homework at home, and those who never do it.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||137 / 15||259 / 12||416 / 13||611 / 11||720 / 12 / 0||258 / 22||394 / 19||605 / 12||712 / 12 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||4||8||12||16||18||8||12||17||18|