Go For The Top
Not to be confused with Go to the top.
Go For The Top
Artist: U1 overground
BPM: 74-180 (DanceDanceRevolution), 180 (jubeat)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Go For The Top, titled Go For The Top (Grand Finale Mix), appears on the DanceDanceRevolution Original Soundtrack Vol.1 album.
- A slightly remixed, shorter version of Go For The Top (Grand Finale Mix), titled Go For ㋟♫ Top, appears in ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom.
- A Christmas themed remix of Go For The Top, titled Go For The Top (Xmas For Only You), could be found on the DanceDanceRevolution (2014) website, located where the YuniverHills project (ユニバーヒルズproject) section was.
- Go For The Top was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX. It was added as a default song on October 15th, 2012.
- Go For The Top's CHALLENGE charts were added on November 4th, 2012.
- Many players consider the dead stop in Go For The Top's DanceDanceRevolution CHALLENGE charts the hardest to time slowdown in the franchise.
- From DanceDanceRevolution (2013) onwards, these charts are playable by default.
- Go For The Top is Yuichi Asami's first song under his U1 overground alias.
- Go For The Top's jacket features Yuichi Asami himself.
- Go For The Top features a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution. However, it plays in the background of the purple Replicant D-action dance stage and is not full-screen.
- Go For The Top's video was removed from DanceDanceRevolution (2013) on April 4th, 2013, due to technical issues. It was later restored on July 30th, 2013, now playing in the background of the light blue Replicant D-action dance stage instead.
- Despite that Go For The Top's BPM is displayed as 74-180 in DanceDanceRevolution, it actually speeds up to 409 as its highest.
- Go For The Top was added to jubeat saucer on August 24th, 2013, as part of the jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey unlock event, which started on August 1st, 2013.
- To unlock Go For The Top on jubeat saucer, you must play a TAG song that has also appeared in the DanceDanceRevolution series (including the collaboration song Synergy For Angels). After you play it, you must press on BABY-LON, which will appear in one of the panels in the results screen.
- After the event ended, it can be unlocked in jubeat saucer via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- Go For The Top's timing was slightly fixed on the September 13th, 2016 update of DanceDanceRevolution A.
- Go For The Top was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for DanceDanceRevolution A.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||148 / 11||237 / 20||354 / 16||493 / 28||622 / 40 / 0||240 / 17||336 / 10||473 / 27||615 / 22 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||6||8||12||15||18||8||11||14||18|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|