Across the nightmare
- 1 Across the nightmare
Across the nightmare
Artist: Jimmy Weckl
Composition/Arrangement/All Instruments: Jimmy Weckl
BPM: 300 (GF/DM, DanceDanceRevolution), 150 (jubeat)
Genre: HARD ROCK
Jacket design: ? (GF/DM), RICE.C (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: drummania
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
- GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX
- GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 08
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 33
Song Connections / Remixes
- A slightly re-arranged long version of Across the nightmare, featuring additional instrumentalization by Hideyuki Ono, Yuei, Yoshihiko Koezuka, TOMOSUKE, Shigeharu Saeki, Asaki, Kozo Nakamura and Mutsuhiko Izumi, titled ACROSS THE NIGHTMARE(Festival Version), appears on the GUITARFREAKS & drummania BEST TRACKS album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Across the nightmare is available for play in GUITARFREAKS 2ndMIX as a Session exclusive song. Since GUITARFREAKS 3rdMIX, Across the nightmare is available for normal play on the games where is present.
- In drummania, Across the nightmare's genre was HARD PUNK ROCK.
- Across the nightmare was the winner of the possible choices of BEMANI transplants for fans to vote in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME's development. The other candidates were Cat Song ～Theme of UPA, DJ BATTLE, FLOWERS for ALBION, Morning Music, THE SAFARI, Threshold Lebel, Waza, and WITHOUT YOU AROUND .
- Across the nightmare is one of the 4th PASS hidden songs of DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- Across the nightmare received a brand new Drum BASIC chart in GuitarFreaks V4 & DrumMania V4, starting at Extra Level 13 by clearing 鬼姫 as Special Stage. This chart was automatically made available in GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5.
- Also in GuitarFreaks V4 & DrumMania V4, Across the nightmare's old Drum BASIC chart was moved to the Drum ADVANCED chart.
- Across the nightmare is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in Jukebox #1 (March 10th, 2010).
- As of April 23rd, 2010, the song has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
- Across the nightmare is one of the bistro saucer 3rd Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from December 1st to 31st, 2012.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- Across the nightmare appears in the KONAMI arcade game THE★BishiBashi.
- Across the nightmare, Depend on me, JET WORLD, and Waza are the only four songs to have been in every DrumMania arcade installment until V8.
- Across the nightmare was removed from jubeat saucer on June 1st, 2013. It was revived on December 2nd, 2013.
- Across the nightmare has never been on an American console release of DanceDanceRevolution.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
Difficulty for early GF/DM games rated from 1 to 10 stars. GF/DM difficulty for GF5/dm4 and beyond rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 1.00 to 9.99.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||171 / 0||205 / 7||274 / 13||305 / 12||372 / 0 / 0||205 / 0||274 / 10||305 / 14||365 / 0 / 0|
|Dancing Stage Fusion||3||5||6||8||9||5||6||8||9|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||3||5||6||8||9||5||6||8||9|
|Dancing Stage Fusion CS (PS2)||3||5||6||8||9||5||6||8||9|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
※ The notecount of this chart corresponds to the later Drum ADVANCED chart.
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑3.15||↓4.45||↓6.00||-||↓3.95||↓4.40||↓5.30||-||-||-||-||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||7||9|