Artist: Qrispy Joybox feat.mao
Composition/Arrangement: Qrispy Joybox
Jacket design: tef * tef
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) REFLEC BEAT pack
- jubeat saucer
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 03
- REFLEC BEAT + MUSIC PACK 03
月明かりの魔法でほら 奏でるリズム パステルのテレパシーねぇ Twinkling 願いのせ カラフルなシンパシーそぉ 色づくシナリオ 虹色の橋のむこうで 夢のカケラが キラリ プリズムに反射して ヒカリ はあとが溢れだしてる 揺らめいてケシキ まぼろしのアイズ 見逃しても ためらっても パーティーは続く！ パステルのテレパシーねぇ Twinkling 願いのせ カラフルなシンパシーそぉ 色づくシナリオ 時計の針12時の 深い闇におちて 涙の雲 色褪せて 夢よ醒めないで 月明かり･･･ 特別な･･･ 魔法をかけて
Song Connections / Remixes
- An instrumental version of カラフルミニッツ, titled カラフルミニッツ -instrumental-, can be found on the REFLEC BEAT ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- The Qrispy BGM in REFLEC BEAT is based on カラフルミニッツ.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- カラフルミニッツ is Tatsuya Iyama's first original contribution for the REFLEC BEAT series. He would later become one of the sound directors of the series beginning with REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- It also marks the first appearance of mao in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- カラフルミニッツ is unlocked in REFLEC BEAT by reaching Level 27.
- In REFLEC BEAT limelight, カラフルミニッツ is unlocked by reaching the final part of Glass Stage 1-1. It is the 7th old REFLEC BEAT song in limelight unlocked via Glass Stage.
- In REFLEC BEAT colette, カラフルミニッツ is unlocked by reaching Stage 3 of Pastel Adventure (パステルアドベンチャー) in Reflecting Mountain (初代リフレク山).
- From REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! to REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, カラフルミニッツ was available by default.
- Pastel-kun, the little mouse who appears in カラフルミニッツ's jacket, would later be the official mascot of REFLEC BEAT.
- カラフルミニッツ's song title is kept in Japanese in REFLEC BEAT +, as opposed to being romanized like most Japanese-titled songs.
- カラフルミニッツ is one of the bistro saucer 9th Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from September 1st to 30th, 2013.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- カラフルミニッツ was removed from jubeat saucer and later revived in the same game as part of saucer's song swap system. For further information on which dates was removed/revived, see this page.
- カラフルミニッツ received RENEWAL charts in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA.
- In jubeat plus, カラフルミニッツ received alternate charts with Hold Markers on January 22nd, 2016.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, カラフルミニッツ was revived on March 23rd, 2017.
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||5||9|
Hold Marker Charts
|Notecounts / Holds||180 / 32||354 / 34||550 / 49|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||8|
|REFLEC BEAT→VOLZZA 2||2||5||7||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||2||5||7||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||2||5||7||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||1||5||8||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||2||7||9||10|