- 1 snow prism
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Character Information
- 1.8 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: Qrispy Joybox
Composition/Arrangement: Qrispy Joybox
pop'n music Genre: SNOWYCORE (スノーウィーコア)
pop'n music Character: HIUMI [SP]
pop'n CG design: shio
Jacket design: tef * tef
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX / pop'n music Sunny Park / REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) つぎドカ！pack
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 34
- REFLEC BEAT plus つぎドカ！PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 22
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
- ポップンリズミン つぎドカ！パック
Song Connections / Remixes
- A rock arrangement of snow prism, titled snow prism (GFDM ver.), can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- A sequel to snow prism, titled ice crystals, can be found in pop'n music ラピストリア.
- snow prism shares the "last night in the sky" vocal sample with in the Sky, from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS.
- snow prism is one of songs part of the Tsugidoka! (つぎドカ!) event.
- snow prism is one of the bistro saucer 5th Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from February 1st to 28th, 2013.
- It was removed on December 1st, 2013. It was revived on February 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- REFLEC BEAT mascot Pastel-kun appears on snow prism's jacket, along with snow prism's pop'n music character HIUMI.
- Pastel-kun also makes a cameo in HIUMI's WIN animation.
- snow prism marks Qrispy Joybox's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- snow prism's CHALLENGE charts were added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX on December 26th, 2012.
- snow prism received a SPECIAL chart in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on January 22nd, 2015. It could be purchased from the REFLEC Shop for 1200 Refle, after clearing the chart in the FINAL ROUND of the Cold Test (サムい検定) added on the same day.
- A 3P palette for HIUMI is available by inputting the code found on the pop'n music Sunny Park original soundtrack vol.2 album. The code must be inputted at the final e-AMUSEMENT screen, where your already unlocked Secret Characters are shown.
- From pop'n music éclale onwards, this 3P palette is available by default.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, snow prism was revived on April 5th, 2018.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||102 / 2||174 / 8||271 / 9||416 / 18||547 / 13 / 0||193 / 9||281 / 11||398 / 17||533 / 13 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||6||9||12||15||6||9||12||15|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||9|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||5||27||35||45||16||25|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→groovin'!!||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper→VOLZZA 2||3||7||9||10|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||5||9||11||12|
|Cosmic Hurricane - snow prism - 紅焔 - 恋閃繚乱|
Cosmic Hurricane (GFDM ver.) - snow prism (GFDM ver.)