pop'n music Genre: COSMO DRIVE (コスモドライブ)
pop'n music Character: FUGA [SP]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
Jacket design: XTC
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX / REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter- / pop'n music Sunny Park
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) つぎドカ！pack
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 34
- REFLEC BEAT plus つぎドカ！PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 22
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
- ポップンリズミン つぎドカ！パック
Song Connections / Remixes
- A rock arrangement of Cosmic Hurricane, titled Cosmic Hurricane (GFDM ver.), can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- The TAG BGM in REFLEC BEAT colette is based on Cosmic Hurricane.
- A remix of Cosmic Hurricane featuring vocals by DJ YOSHITAKA, titled Cosmic Hurricane -Try to Sing Ver.-, can be found in REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons-.
- Both Cosmic Hurricane and 紅焔 appeared on the first location tests of pop'n music Sunny Park and REFLEC BEAT colette. However, both songs did not appear when those games were released. Instead, Cosmic Hurricane and 紅焔 appeared on December 19th, 2012 as part of the Tsugidoka! (つぎドカ!) event.
- This makes Cosmic Hurricane and 紅焔 the only songs part of a cross-BEMANI game event to be revealed as early as the participating games' location tests.
- In the pop'n music Sunny Park location tests, Cosmic Hurricane's character was C-noid [20-1P].
- Cosmic Hurricane's CHALLENGE charts were added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX on December 26th, 2012.
- Cosmic Hurricane received a brand-new set of charts in the final release of pop'n music Sunny Park.
- Like Diamond Dust and UNLIMITED FIRE, TAG himself appears on Cosmic Hurricane's jacket.
- Cosmic Hurricane is one of the bistro saucer 5th Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from February 1st to 28th, 2013.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- According to TAG, he initially had worries with the song name being Cosmic Hurricane due to not wanting to sound too similar to the song name Thunderbolt in terms of a song themed around wind.
- A 3P palette for FUGA is available by inputting the code found on the pop'n music Sunny Park original soundtrack vol.2 album. The code must be inputted at the final e-AMUSEMENT screen, where your already unlocked Secret Characters are shown.
- From pop'n music éclale onwards, this 3P palette is available by default.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||102 / 4||216 / 20||322 / 22||483 / 18||599 / 55 / 0||213 / 20||317 / 21||468 / 25||594 / 45 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||3||6||9||12||15||6||9||12||15|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||8||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park location tests||※22||※26||※38||※44||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||5||26||38||44||18||30|
※ The notecounts of these charts are different from the final release
- EASY: total notes unknown.
- NORMAL: total notes: 414.
- HYPER: total notes: 804.
- EX: total notes: 1192.
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||6||9||-|
| Cosmic Hurricane - snow prism - 紅焔 - 恋閃繚乱|
Cosmic Hurricane (GFDM ver.) - snow prism (GFDM ver.)