Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- Jumping Boogie is one of the Class C unlocks in jubeat.
- In jubeat ripples and its APPEND version, it is one of the White C Class unlocks.
- In jubeat knit and its APPEND version, it is one of the Indigo Shirt unlocks.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- Jumping Boogie marks Kozo Nakamura's first song composed exclusively for the jubeat series.
- Jumping Boogie is one of the three songs available by default in the Android release of jubeat plus, along with Special One and 天国と地獄.
- Jumping Boogie was removed from jubeat saucer when the game was released. However, it was later revived on January 1st, 2013.
- It was removed again on April 1st, 2013. It was revived again on February 1st, 2014.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||7||8|