Sky Is The Limit
Not to be confused with SKY's the limit.
Sky Is The Limit
Artist: Sota F. feat. Anna
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Lyrics/Vocals: Anna Quinn
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution II
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
You're what I was searching for And now that I finally found you I know you were heaven-sent for me This music has set me free Believing that dreams come true With you, I feel sky is the limit All we've got to do is dance and dream Our troubles will disapear I can hardly remember How my heart was lonely and blue (oh no) I can hardly believe it How this feeling took over me and you Start the rhythm with music All around me, lights start to glow ('cause) With this beat and this music All my heart can think of is you (Oh babe)
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Sky Is The Limit, titled Sky Is The Limit -Extended Mix-, can be found on Sota Fujimori's third album, SYNTHESIZED3.
- This long version of Sky Is The Limit appears as a playable song in DanceDanceRevolution II.
- Sky Is The Limit marks vocalist Anna Quinn's first new song in BEMANI since Look To The Sky.
- Currently, Sky Is The Limit is also her only song in arcade BEMANI titles, as Look To The Sky and every Look To The Sky remix that featured Anna's vocals have been removed from the DanceDanceRevolution and beatmania IIDX series.
- Sky Is The Limit can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X2 reaching ENJOY LEVEL 16.
- Sky Is The Limit is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Sky Is The Limit is one of the bistro saucer 10th Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from October 1st to 31st, 2013.
- Sky Is The Limit being crossed over marks Anna Quinn's only appearance in the jubeat series.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In the arcade DanceDanceRevolution titles, Sky Is The Limit features a unique video. However, it plays in the background of roppongi EVOLVED ver.D's background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- In DanceDanceRevolution II/DanceDanceRevolution hottest party5, Sky Is The Limit's video removes any on-screen dancers and is played in a tiny monitor on the opposite side of the player on Single and in the center on Double/Versus, due to Nintendo Wii memory limitations.
- Sky Is The Limit's video reuses three DDRMAX-EXTREME background movies.
- Sky Is The Limit is one of the songs featured on the BEMANI SONGS ～Best of DanceDanceRevolution～ video.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from jubeat@Wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||71 / 0||170 / 12||276 / 22||294 / 35||- / - / -||180 / 11||240 / 26||301 / 25||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||2||5||9||↑12||-||5||9||11||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||256 / 0||505 / 88||836 / 52||975 / 120||- / - / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||2||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||7||9|