Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- Crosswind can be unlocked in jubeat from December 15th, 2008 by clearing TRUE♥LOVE while online matching.
- In jubeat ripples and its APPEND version, it is one of the White SS Class unlocks.
- In jubeat knit and its APPEND version, it is one of the Indigo Shirt unlocks.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it was one of the Emerald STAGE 8 unlocks of jubeat Qubell's dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- Crosswind was removed from jubeat saucer and later revived in the same game as part of saucer's song swap system. For further information on which dates was removed/revived, see this page.
- On the UBeat location tests, Crosswind received a different set of charts. According to まっする, these charts were the "prototype charts" for Crosswind.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||7||9|