Song Connections / Remixes
- Regulus is an instrumental version of OVER THE CLOUDS, also from beatmania IIDX 5th style.
- Regulus is one of the beatmania IIDX 5th style hidden songs. To unlock it, you must get at least 192,939 points (without bonus) on a song. Regulus will appear on the next stage.
- Regulus is the brightest star in the constellation Leo and one of the brightest stars in the night sky, lying approximately 79 light years from Earth.
- Similar to patsenner and several beatmania IIDX 2nd style songs, Regulus was not released on its corresponding game's original soundtrack. It was instead included on the History of beatmania IIDX album, released almost a year after the beatmania IIDX 5th style Original Soundtracks CD came out.
- According to Jun Wakita, he only planned to write charts for beatmania IIDX 5th style, but dj TAKA asked him to create a new song for the game .
- Unlike OVER THE CLOUDS, Regulus was not removed from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS. This is due to its lack of vocals (specifically, due the expiration of Noriko Fukushima lyrics' rights).
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style||-||6||7||N/A||6||7+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style→7th style||-||6||↑7+||N/A||6||7+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style||-||6||7+||N/A||6||7+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style→11 IIDX RED||-||6||8||N/A||6||8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑9||10||6||↑10||11|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style CS||3||6||7||7||6||7+||7+|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||3||6||7+||7+||6||7+||7+|