FUNKY SUMMER BEACH
FUNKY SUMMER BEACH
BPM: 175 (jubeat, pop'n music), 88-175 (DanceDanceRevolution)
pop'n music Character: MZD [9-OKINAWA]
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat saucer fulfill
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution (2014)
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer fulfill pack 3
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 64
- pop'n music ラピストリア
Song Connections / Remixes
- The sequel to FUNKY SUMMER BEACH, titled FUNNY SUMMER VACATION, appears on the EDP presents ravemania 2016 summer album.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH shares some rap samples, in the PutEmUp series from Vocal Forge, with (This Is Not) The Angels, from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH is the second unlockable song of jubeat saucer fulfill's saucer macchiato SEASON 2 unlocking system.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH is P*Light's first original song in the jubeat series.
- It also marks his first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution and pop'n music series.
- The girl in FUNKY SUMMER BEACH's jacket wears traditional costumes of the Okinawa Prefecture (沖縄県).
- She bears a striking resemblance to Mayumi, the character of 夢添うてぃ from pop'n music 4. FUNKY SUMMER BEACH's pop'n music character, MZD, was originally used in the remix of that song from pop'n music 9.
- The monsters in FUNKY SUMMER BEACH's jacket are Shisas. Shisa (シーサー) is a traditional decoration, often in pairs, from Okinawan mythology.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア from December 24th, 2014 to October 26th, 2015 as part of the PON no unmei jouka keikaku (PONの運命浄化計画) event, by obtaining the Fire Purification (火の浄化) power.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH's EX chart had the shortest Highlight Zone in pop'n music, which appeared at the very start of the song and contained only three notes. This was fixed on February 9th, 2015.
- FUNKY SUMMER BEACH could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution (2014) from January 22nd, 2015 as part of the BOSS ON PARADE event.
- To access FUNKY SUMMER BEACH, you had to play any jubeat original songs from the jubeat folder (except those which could be used to unlock any of the other crossover songs) when sorting songs under BEMANI Series (BEMANIシリーズから選ぶ). For a complete list of supported songs, please see this page.
- From December 24th, 2015 onwards, FUNKY SUMMER BEACH has been automatically unlocked for all players.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||105 / 11||186 / 11||307 / 7||457 / 7||- / - / -||191 / 11||303 / 6||443 / 17||- / - / -|
|jubeat saucer fulfill→clan||4||7||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||10|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||7||27||36||45||14||24|
|BOSS ON PARADE|
|BEMANI Crossovers||クリムゾンゲイト - 海神 - FUNKY SUMMER BEACH - Plan 8 - Remain|
|beatmania IIDX Unlock||Realize Maze|
|DanceDanceRevolution Unlock||Electronic or Treat!|
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Unlock||煌-灼熱の裁き-|
|pop'n music Unlocks||Chronoxia - FUNKY SUMMER BEACH - Howling - TOXIC VIBRATION - 彼女は快刀乱麻|
|REFLEC BEAT Unlock||ポチコの幸せな日常|